Nashville Trolley Night Tour
Find out why the nighttime is the right time in Nashville when you come aboard the Cool Destinations for the exciting musical Nashville Trolley Night Tour.
- Cruise the busy, neon-lit streets of Nashville’s live music nightlife district.
- See the Nashville skyline and notable city landmarks under nighttime illumination.
- Learn about the city’s country and blues roots along with the many other genres of music Nashville is known for.
- Listen as our talented guides tell stories of the city and play original tunes for your enjoyment.
- Have fun with a visit to a live music venue.
- Catch a breathtaking view of the Nashville skyline on a walk across the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge.
- Enjoy so many more interest points on this unique 2-hour nighttime tour.
Nashville is America’s musical entertainment capital, and of course it comes to life after dark. Catch the Cool Destinations for a ride through neon-lit nighttime Nashville on a musical tour of the homegrown music highlights and honkytonk hotspots that make this city so famous.
On the Nashville Trolley Night Tour, you will get an up-close look at the historic blocks and bars where musical history is made. See the places, hear about the people, and relive the events that built Nashville’s reputation as Music City U.S.A.
Learn about the classic country and R&B music that put Nashville on the map, along with the newer rock and pop performers and productions that have kept the city vibrant through the years. Your professional guide has inside stories, gossip and legends, and plenty of historical facts to keep you entertained while introducing the best of Nashville’s musical heritage.
Go out for an evening full of music, history, and fun. Get a look at some of the most famous spots in Nashville music including Music Row, Printers Alley, Elliston Place’s “Rock Block”, The Ryman Auditorium, The Station Inn, and Historic Jefferson Street in North Nashville, to name a few.
Cruise through the bustle of Nashville nightlife, catch some live music at a local venue, take in breathtaking views from the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge, and experience so much more on the Nashville Trolley Night Tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Cruise the busy, neon-lit streets of Nashville’s live music nightlife district.
See the Nashville skyline and notable city landmarks under nighttime illumination.
Enjoy so many more interest points on this unique 2-hour nighttime tour.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.