Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour
Take a fully-narrated tour of legendary Nashville. Cover over 100 points of interest & hop on/off all day at your own pace on the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour.
- An exciting 1 hour 40 minute tour of Nashville covering over 100 points of interest.
- 'On and Off' privileges at all conveniently located stops.
- The ticket is good for the all-day touring
- The Attraction that takes you to the attractions
- Discount pricing for many attractions with purchase of your trolley ticket
- Trolleys operate on clean-burning diesel
- Conductors are all Nashville Platinum Ambassadors
- Conductors are all safety trained in the Smith Driving System
- FREE admission on the Madame Tussauds Nashville
- FREE admission to The George Jones Museum
Join us on a classic trolley car and see the best of Nashville aboard the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour! Relive American music history and learn about one of America’s great cities on a 12 mile, fully narrated tour. Relax in comfortable padded seats while you roll through the city where so many country music legends played and sang their way into American history at the Grand Ole Opry.
And Nashville offers much more than country tunes, barbecue, and blues. You will learn about saber-toothed tigers and other ice-age beasts, ancient cave-dwelling fur traders, Native Americans, European explorers, and pioneering physicians. From hunter-gathers tracking game along the Cumberland River bottom to the latest dreamer to step off a bus with a guitar and a tune, Nashville has always drawn the talented and courageous.
Our colorful orange-and-green trolleys travel a continuous twelve mile loop through Nashville. You can start your tour at any one of our convenient stops and ride an entire one hour and forty-five minute loop while enjoying a fascinating narrative that presents a great overview of 'Music City'. Or start early in the day to Hop On and Off at any of the many convenient stops. Enjoy your tour in segments while you spend time at points of interest, shop, and dine at your own pace.
A large fleet and frequent scheduling mean you can catch a trolley approximately every 30 minutes, with the number of stops possible in one day limited only by the season and the amount of time you have available on your tour date. Your trolley ticket is valid all day during hours of operation, with no reservations required and last re-boarding times set according to the trolley stop location and time of year.
Your trolley ticket also lets you enjoy several great Nashville attractions for free:
Madame Tussauds Nashville – Iconic Madame Tussauds wax museum lets you get up close and personal for pictures with life-like wax figures of some of the world’s most famous musicians: Hank Williams, Billie Holiday, Bob Dylan, Bono, Jimi Hendrix and more. You can dance, sing, and take selfies with classic legends or today’s hottest pop stars.
The George Jones Museum – Visit the George Jones Museum in the heart of downtown Nashville to experience the life and times of country music great George Jones. Watch performances, listen to the hits, and see memorabilia as you immerse yourself in the story of a Nashville hero.
Don’t miss this chance to experience everything Nashville has to offer. All aboard the [product] with [brand]!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 1.5 hour tour. Hop on, hop off all day.
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
1 hour 40 minute tour of Nashville covering over 100 points of interest.
'On and Off' privileges at all conveniently located stops.
FREE admission on the Madame Tussauds Nashville
FREE admission to The George Jones Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.