Morgan’s Wonderland Admission
Non-profit Morgan’s Wonderland in San Antonio, Texas, is the world's first theme park designed with special-needs individuals in mind and built for everyone's enjoyment. It features more than 25 wheelchair-accessible rides and attractions, and in 2017, it was proclaimed "Park of the Year" during the prestigious Golden Ticket Awards presented by Amusement Today, an internationally-circulated publication that covers the parks and attractions business. Countless children and adults with special needs do not have access to facilities that enable them to fully enjoy outdoor recreation - but Morgan’s Wonderland has begun to change that. Morgan's Wonderland provides a safe, clean and beautiful environment free of physical and economic barriers that all individuals – regardless of age, special need or disability – can come to and enjoy. For more information, visit www.MorgansWonderland.com, or call (210) 495-5888.
Visit: Morgan's Wonderland, 5223 David Edward Dr, San Antonio, TX 78233-6941
There's something for everyone at Morgan's Wonderland! Enjoy more than 25 attractions spread out over our 25-acre park that once was a limestone quarry. Rides custom-designed to accommodate wheelchair riders means that every family member can enjoy the fun. Adapted rides include the Wonderland Express train, with a half-mile of track that wraps around the park’s scenic lake; the Off-Road Adventure, where guests can test their driving skills in sporty vehicles; the Whirling Wonder™ Ferris wheel, with a dozen brightly colored gondolas that rise up to 5 ½ stories high for panoramic views of the park; and a carousel, offering all kinds of horses and other animals ready to be ridden. The latter sits flush with the ground and has “chariots” that move up and down as the carousel turns, giving those in wheelchairs the same sensation as guests riding horses.
At The Wharf that juts out into the lake, guests can captain their own remote-controlled pirate ships or enjoy catch-and-release fishing for catfish or bass. There’s also the Sensory Village™, a cluster of storefronts with activities to encourage imaginative play and stimulate all the senses.
After playing in either of two expansive, shaded playgrounds or on a large variety of swings (including wheelchair swings), guests can enjoy a family picnic at the covered Picnic Place. Families have the option of purchasing snacks and drinks at Morgan’s Wonderland or bringing food with them to the park.
Guests can also choose to upgrade to a dual park pass, which includes admission to Morgan's Inspiration Island. This water park has five major splash areas and includes an accessible boat ride and state-of-the-art wheelchair rental. Booking in advance means you'll guarantee great fun for everyone, regardless of age, special needs, or ability.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Morgan's Wonderland
- Duration: 1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- All rides, added value shows and attractions
- FREE Parking
- Picnics welcome (No glass containers please)
- Entry/Admission - Morgan's Wonderland
- Food and drinks, and merchandise (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entrance is FREE for those with special needs and children under 2.
- Military personnel are qualified for the child rate. Proof of valid Military ID is required.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are strictly prohibited to be brought into the park
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-63512P1
Similar Tours & Activities