Private Monument Valley Horseback Riding Tour
The Horse Tour is unique, interactive, and exhilarating. It takes to see places like sleeping bear, sitting hen, along side Eagle Mesa and more unique rock formation. Our horses have grown up within a Navajo Ranching family who are passionate in sharing an experience of riding within the Southwestern Desert among high red sandstone monuments. Our professional horseback guides are available sunrise to sunset and will match with a horse based on your riding experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
You well be able to see the upper part of Monument Valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Private Monument Valley Horseback Riding Tour
8/22/2019 - 11/24/2023
Monday - Sunday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Horse, saddle, guide and riding helmets are available
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 51 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities