Virtual & Interactive Cuban Cocktails Class With A Miami Expert
Learn how to prepare the perfect Cuba Libre, Mojito and Daiquiri Cocktails with a Miami Culinarian.
From the comfort of your home, join me for an epicurean adventure while we sip on refreshing cocktails and learn the culinary, cultural and historical background of each of the ingredients. First, we will make a Cuba Libre. While we sip on our Cuba Libre together, we will get to know one another, and then move onto the mojito, and we I show you step by step how to prepare the perfect one. A Daiquiri recipe will also be covered.
✔ Ingredients: white rum, white sugar, fresh mint, 2 limes, 2 large cups of ice cubes, 1 cup of club soda (or sparkling water), 1 can/cup of Coca Cola.
✔ Utensils: tablespoon, 2 tall glasses.
✔ Nice to have ( otherwise we will guide you ): Handheld lemon squeezer, muddler or rolling pin, measuring cup.
Get ready to mix it up!
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
This is a virtual cocktail class conducted by a culinary expert from Miami. Guests will be able to interactive live with the host, ask questions about the cocktails and Miami. You will receive a Zoom link to join once you purchase the ticket.
Duration: 1 hour
• Cuban Cocktail Class - We will be making a Cuba libre, a traditional mojito criollo and a daiquiri recipe will also be covered!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Zoom link and instructions to connect with live tour guide will be provided after you book.
- Connect and join with a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device. You need stable WiFi.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a live virtual cocktail class. Once you purchase your ticket an email with instructions on how to join on Zoom will be sent to you.
- What is a live virtual cocktail class? The host makes a connection through storytelling and making cocktails together with guests live on your screen and the group can interact with the host and others guests ( it is not a pre-recorded video ).
- There is also a live Q&A about the cocktails and Miami. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with the host. Whether you are planning to visit Miami or just want to learn about our city. This is an enjoyable, exciting and interactive cocktail experience that you can take from the comfort of your home.
- Ingredients Needed: white rum, white sugar, fresh mint, 2 limes, 2 large cups of ice cubes, 1 cup of club soda (or sparkling water), 1 can/cup of Coca Cola.
- Utensils Needed: tablespoon, 2 tall glasses. Nice to have otherwise the host will guide you: Hand held lemon squeezer, muddler or rolling pin, measuring cup.
- Most travelers can participate
- The class is for private groups only. The class cost is $200 regardless of the number of people attending.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- This is a virtual and interactive cocktail class using Zoom that you can access from the comfort of your home.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities