Sunset Yacht Cruises Miami
I would like to share with you some of the beautiful sights of Miami. Above all check out our guests and their experiences. Aboard the Happy Cruises we provide everything you need for an unforgettable yacht charter. Most noteworthy are a kayak, floats, and snorkel gear. The captain knows the area very well , consequently he will take you to the best places to experience your yacht charter in Miami. Guests will see locations like Vizcaya, Downtown Miami and Brickell, Millionaires Row and Key Biscayne to name a few.
The yacht has a very large swim platform with a ladder so you can enjoy swimming in Miami’s beautiful waters. There are recliners on the forward sun deck so you can enjoy the breeze while you tan. There is also a covered aft deck if the sun is too much, furthermore there is an air conditioned interior for your comfort
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miami, FL, USA
We customize the itinerary to our clients desires, however, this is our most popular itinerary:
We depart from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove, about 15 minutes from South Beach. On departure we cruise the calm waters of Biscayne bay over to the barrier island of Key Biscayne. Here we cruise the canals of Millionaires Row, afterwards we head back into the Bay for an amazing sunset.
We ALSO can visit an array of locations around the southern tip of Florida. Our services set sail anytime during the day till the darker hours of dusk for an experience no other charting company has to offer!
Pass By: Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
We ALSO can visit an array of locations around the southern tip of Florida. Our services set sail anytime during the day till the darker hours of dusk for an experience no other charting company has to offer! Visit historical landmarks and clear water areas such as:
Waterfront Downtown Miami
Miami River and Bayside Marketplace
Port of Miami
Celebrity Homes of Star Island
Key Biscayne and surrounding estates
Nixon’s Sand Bar
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snacks - Soft Drinks and snacks are provided.
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities