Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
South Beach Private Tour + Shared Sightseeing Boat Cruise
We transport you from your hotel, home or airport to South Beach (Miami Beach) for a view of the famous Art Deco boutique and luxury hotels.
Then onto the mainland and Bayside Marketplace for a ninety minute cruise on the beautiful Biscayne Bay. You will view the homes of the “Rich and Famous,” the largest cruise port in the world, and Fisher Island, the dream of entrepreneur Carl Fisher.
If time permits, you may lunch at one of the delicious restaurants, food courts, or shop at the 100 + shops and kiosks before returning you to your selected destination. Enjoy a private tour with with expert tour guide Adrienne Chiron, with over 17 years of tour guide experience, Adrienne is dedicated to providing her customer with a passionate and knowledgeable experience of the South Beach Area.
Pick-up from your hotel, home or cruise line.
This is a 4 hour tour additIonal time may be added on site.
TOUR YACHT IS LARGE AND TOUR IS WITH OTHERS.
COVID19 protocols observed.
Private sightseeing tour Introduction:
A very private tour of South Beach and cruise.
Tour Duration: 3 Hours
Tour Type: Transport Based
Tour Price: Price Per Person USD $145.00
Pick up at your hotel or Port for a private tour of South Beach. Experience the excitement that journalists only write about. Put your toes very briefly into the vast Atlantic Ocean. Then transfer for a 90 minute cruise on Biscayne Bay to view the homes and condos of the rich and famous. A return to be arranged wherever you wish within Miami Dade County. Groups specially priced. The individuals are rated above.
Included is a bottle of water and small gift, as well as passage on the 90 minute cruise. Transport will be gauged according to the number of people to transport.
Does not include gratuity(tip) to the tour guide. A small tip is advised for the crew on the boat.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Licensed & Certified Guide
- Bottle of Water
- LAND AND SEA
- Passage on a 90 minute cruise
- Transportation Based on Group Size
- Bottled water
- Gratuity Recommended for Guide and Cruise Personnel
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not Applicable
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: C-100128P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Miami: Little Havana Cigar Rolling Coffee Making Guided Tour+90 Min free cruise
Wynwood Walls Food and Art Walking Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Miami Everglades Airboat Tour