South Beach Art Deco Miami Walking Tour
Our meeting point will be at 841 Washington Ave. We will show you the beautiful architecture and tell you about the history of this great and unique oldest and largest neighborhood in the United States, while on our walking tour we will visit restaurants of the area with its exclusive flavor of International and Latin cuisine,
Publick Garage located between Washington Ave. and Collins Ave. on 7 th Street Or between Collins and Osean Drive on 13 th Street.
Duration 2:1/2 Hours. Distance Half Mille
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Our meeting point will be at 10 St north east corner and Washington Ave. We will show you the beautiful architecture and tell you about the history of this great and unique oldest and largest neighborhood in the United States, while on our walking tour we will visit restaurants of the area with its exclusive flavor of International and Latin cuisine.
Stop At: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
ADMISSION IS FREE
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guided Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- *** AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY TAKING GROUPS OF MINIMUN 6 PEOPLE
- *** FOR THE TIME BEING, WE ARE DOING BOOKINGS FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities