Sip, Savor & Salsa! Lessons, Mojitos, Live Music & Dancing
SALSA LESSONS - MOJITOS - LIVE MUSIC - SHOWS - DANCING!
Our adventure will begin upstairs in the private ocean-front Mojito Room complete with vibrant lighting, bronze palm trees, comfy sofas, table service, a tropical bar and original Cuban artwork. We will enjoy Mojitos while learning to dance beginner Salsa and Bachata! People will be eating and drinking at tables and the bar and mingling throughout this fun Latin dancing experience. We rotate partners making it very social and inclusive for everyone, but if you choose to stay with the same partner you can.
Afterward you will have full access to the nightclub with live music, dancing, shows and multiple party rooms. The Mojito room turns into open format after 10pm and you are welcome to stay for the party or hit the dance floor downstairs in front of the live band playing a mix of Salsa, Samba, Bachata, Conga, Celia Cruz, Flamenco, Pop and music that goes along with the spectacular performances on stage.
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
This event takes place on world famous South Beach.
Stop At: Mango's Tropical Cafe, 900 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139-5013
This is the venue at 900 Ocean Drive on South Beach. The Salsa nightlife experience is held upstairs, inside the nightclub in a private space called the Mojito room.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salsa Mia, 900 Ocean Dr Upstairs Mojito Room, Miami Beach, FL 33139-5013
Salsa Mia is located inside of Mango's Tropical Cafe! Upstairs inside the fabulous Mojito Room where the Salsa experience takes place.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 900 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Arrival & Table Seating 7:30 pm (dinner optional)
- Salsa & Bachata Lessons 8:00 - 10:00 pm
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Mojito at 9:00 pm on the break between Bachata & Salsa lessons
- Snacks - 1 Mojito & Flatbread Samples during break 9pm
- Dancing to a Live Band after the lessons! 10 pm
- Live Tropicana Style Cabaret Shows on Main Stage
- VIP Nightclub Entrance in-and-out all night
- Entrance to all party rooms with a mix of Pop, Latin & Hip Hop music
- Entry/Admission - Mango's Tropical Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Salsa Mia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Dinner - You will have a full menu available to order dinner, drinks, appetizers, dessert throughout the night. Additional food and drinks are not included in the ticket price.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Salsa & Bachata Dance Lessons
- Mojitos & Tasty Bites
- Dancing to a Live Band with Tropicana-style Cabaret Shows!
- VIP Nightclub Entrance in-and-out all night
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You are in MIAMI; the most colorful and extravagant city where anything goes! Dress to impress & wear colors.
- 15 and over welcome, minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Girl's trip! We were late coming because our flight was delayed. They called us to make sure we were still coming. It was so fun and the instructor was so nice, friendly and full of energy. Love it!!
Was really a wonderful experience - great group of people and lessons were superb!
Booked this from the UK as a surprise for my wife who loves to dance whilst I have two left feet. I booked the 6.30pm session and we were the only ones there which was great as we got personal tuition from Alex who is so encouraging and enthusiastic. As we were the only couple, Alex invited us to stay for the second session to experience the vibe of a bigger group when we enjoyed dancing the Miami Salsa. A thoroughly enjoyable experience....even for a non dancer! Give it a go!!
If you want to spend a fun night, take this class. Alex is a great teacher, making sure everyone learns the steps and gets along. Everyone rotated so you get to dance with all attending. After some shots, and the class was over, we went downstairs and danced our hearts out! There are also some acts on stage that you can just watch. Discounts on drinks and food were much appreciated. Worth your time and money...
David is an excellent teacher! He makes the class fun and you will have the basic salsa steps and turns down at the completion of the class, even if you are not a good dancer.
Great fun! My husband and I truly enjoyed learning the Salsa :
The instructor was really good and he made dancing easy enough for a kindergarten class. After we took the class, we stayed at the club and ate and watched the show. We had a really great time.
If you're looking for a fun time, I highly recommend this night.
Lots of fun. Music, dance and friendly instructor.
My husband and I got very lucky, we booked the early class and were the only ones in it! We had a private lesson with Ronald, who was outstanding. He was very personable, very knowledgeable about Salsa dancing and a lot of fun to have our very first Salsa lesson with.
Instructor was great!
I surprised my girlfirend with this class which turned out to be a great idea. This is defenitely an experience not everybody will have while being in Miami. Mango's is a great and fun place to be. We met some new people during the class and also stayed on the dancefloor with them after the lesson. They do not only play Salsa in the club but everything you can dance to. So you can stay there and dance the night away to whatever music you like. Great evening and we will keep on dancing.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-27359P1
Similar Tours & Activities