Semi Private Day Trip to Kennedy Space Center from Miami
Have you ever thought of visiting the most important space center in the world? Launch ramps and control rooms? Then this tour is for you! A unique opportunity to find out what brought the USA to the moon and to undertake other missions in space.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32899
For all fans of space missions, we offer a unique excursion: space program experts will make you discover the most sophisticated technologies of NASA and Cape Canaveral.
Duration: 11 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 17 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Pickup/dropoff in Miami city center
- Transportation in a modern bus with AC
- English speaking assistant on bus
- Entrance ticket to Kennedy Space Center
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Personal purchases
- Guided tour of Kennedy Space Center
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We will contact you the day before the trip to confirm the meeting point and time
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities