Private Half Day Miami City Tour
Private tour only. Specializing in the hidden gems of Olde Miami, deep south Coral Gables and the back roads of Coconut Grove. Also South Beach, Downtown/Brickell, and Wynwood/Design District.
Guests can choose stops but standard stops are Wynwood Walls, Miami Circle, a manatee site or two and the Design District. I stay away from tourist traps,
Get off the beaten path and combine historic Miami with the scenic Magic City by visiting a handful of eclectic neighborhoods.
The tour begins with a pickup from most of the hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami — or meet at the Starbucks on Ocean Drive in South Beach.
South Beach was a geriatric ghetto before hipsters came and made it into a cultural playground. The largest concentration of Art Deco buildings in the world are located here. Popular points of interest include bustling Ocean Drive, Casa Casuarina (also known as the Versace Mansion), exclusive Star Island, the Lincoln Road Mall, Espanola Way, and New World Center.
There's also the Wynwood Art District (always a cool stop, with its ever-changing painted-wall murals), the Miami Design District, Little Haiti, Downtown Miami/Brickell, and the Key Biscayne Bridge.
In Coconut Grove, every native's favorite part of Miami, popular sites include the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, plus the celebrity homes of Madonna, Sylvester Stallone, LeBron James, and many more. There's also the urban Peacock Park, the Kampong botanical garden, Merrie Christmas Park, the Barnacle Historic State Park, Plymouth Congregational Church, El Jardin (listed on the US National Register of Historic Places), and more.
Lastly, see the manatees of Coral Gables, the Miami Biltmore Hotel, and the historic Venetian Pool.
The tour ends with a drop-off at select hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- If your group does not require pick up I provide you with an all day parking pass.
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Visitors can pick stops during tour. Most common stops are Wynwood, Design District, The Miami Circle archaeological site and Biltmore. My favorite kid's stop is the Key Biscayne Lighthouse which has tricky hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Manatees only seen November thru April. Lots of em!
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: C-29493P4
Similar Tours & Activities
20 Minutes Private Southern Miami and Downtown Helicopter Ride
Miami Beach Jet Ski Rental with Free Jet Boat Ride
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Miami Everglades Airboat Tour