Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Miami Top Experience City Tour
This is not an a panoramic or standard City Tour. You will be able to know more deeply and with a more adequate overview the culture and history of Miami. You will get off our luxury bus and walk, entering in amazing places that on other tours you would see only from a distance. And you will never walk alone, our guide will be with you providing the correct information about the history and culture of the places that you'll visit.
The Downtown Miami Historic District is a U.S. historic district (designated as such on December 6, 2005) located in the CBD of Downtown Miami, Florida. The district is bounded by Miami Court, North Third Street, West Third Avenue, and South Second Street. It contains 60 historic buildings. A large portion the buildings in the historic district were built during the Florida land boom of the 1920s, when Miami experienced rapid population growth. Many of the older structures from before the 1920s, were smaller scale buildings and homes from the Miami pioneer era of the mid and late-19th century. Palm Cottage, built in 1897 is a home from the pioneer era that is still standing, however, few of these original homes remain.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDED
- TAXES AND FEES
- LOCAL EXPERT TOUR GUIDE
- Entry/Admission - Little Havana
- Entry/Admission - Biltmore Spa
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood Walls
- Entry/Admission - Coconut Grove
- HOTEL PICK UP AND DROP OFF
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 1.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: C-258946P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Wynwood Walls “Inside the Walls” Official Tour on Cool Destinations
Key West Island Eco Tour with Transportation from Miami
Full-Day Private Everglades and Miami City Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Miami Everglades Airboat Tour