Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Bus
The Miami open top Hop-On Hop-Off bus will explore all of Miami Beach, Downtown, Financial District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, & Little Havana.
- Miami Open Top hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Visit South Beach, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and more!
- Experience unparalleled views from the vantage point of an open-top bus
The Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Bus tour will explore all of Miami Beach, Downtown, Financial District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, & Little Havana. You will hop-on & hop off at different locations.
Miami is truly a Magic City with sun, sand, surf, spectacular sunsets, eclectic cuisine that blends the best of seafood and Hispanic cooking styles, different architectural styles that reflect the various historical periods of the city, art houses, museums, the Seaquarium, access to the Everglades, night spots and the entertainment district of South Beach, the new financial district, the Bayside Market Place, a huge open air mall with a view of the Bay of Biscayne, a zoo, and much more. Visitors can see for themselves the beautiful locales where some of the popular Hollywood movies were filmed, the homes of celebrities, and more.
Things to see: Miami Beach, Downtown, Financial District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Star Island, Palm Island, Monument Island, Hibiscus Island, Miami Skyline.
100% Wheelchair accessible!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- 2.5-hour bus tour
- Free pick-up and return from most hotels
- Free bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.27 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.