Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise and Everglades Airboat Ride
3 Part Tour. Miami Double Decker Bus Tour + Miami Boat Tour + Everglades Airboat Tour. This is a full day starting from 9:30 am to 6:30 Pm. Lunch stop included. Enjoy the full Miami, Florida experience with three tours in one day! Take a sightseeing open top double decker tour through the city and explore beautiful South Beach, the historic Art Deco District and downtown Miami. Then, relax on a boat cruise along Millionaire's Row through Biscayne Bay to admire the Miami skyline and spot celebrity houses. Top it off with a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades National Park!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Miami Double Decker bus tour covers Miami Beach and South Beach
Pass By: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
Miami Double Decker bus tour covers Miami Beach and the Art Deco District
Stop At: Miami Double Decker, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3102
Tour starts from 305 Lincoln Road at 9:30 AM
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
This tour includes the half day Everglades Airboat Tour + Wildlife Alligator Show
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
This tour includes a stop at Bayside Market Place for lunch and for the 90 minutes boat ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bayride Tours, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
This tour includes the Miami Boat Tour through Millionaire's Row
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
Miami Double Decker bus tour passes right in front of the Miami Seaquarium
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Biscayne National Park, Biscayne National Park, Florida
This tour includes the Miami Boat Tour through Millionaire's Row
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3 Tours - For 1 low price. Start 9:30 am to 6:30 with free time for lunch
- Miami City Tour + Biscayne Bay Boat Tour + Everglades Airboat safari
- Hop On Hop Off Miami Double Decker Bus Tour
- Miami Boat Tour
- Everglades Airboat Tour + Alligator Show + Airboat Ride + Alligator Exhibits
- Entry/Admission - Miami Double Decker
- Entry/Admission - Bayside Marketplace
- Entry/Admission - Bayride Tours
- Food and drinks
- Park Service charge - an additional $3 USD (this will be collected from you at the meeting point)
- Entry/Admission - Miami Seaquarium
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortable
- Please note: this tour is conducted in primarily in English. However, depending on the group, Spanish narration may be provided.
- 3 TOURS for 1 Price. Start at 9:30 and finish at 6:30. Free time included for lunch
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 800 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 3.99 out of 5 stars based on 861 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This was an awesome time. My three kids (ages 12, 11, and 10) and I had a great time. We got to see an alligator really close up during the Everglades tour. We enjoyed some alligator meat afterward. The Miami and Little Havana Tour was really cool too. Sampled some Cuban coffee (really strong) and some Cuban ice cream. The boat tour was a cool experience as well. The tour guide showed us the mansions and who they belonged to. Cool time!! Highly recommended.
Definitely worth the money, would recommend it to anyone I know (and I live in Miami) . Quick bites to eat, easy to follow. The only downside was I was expecting to be taken back to SOBE (since I left my car there) but that was ok, took an uber.
I have done business with Cool Destinations in Europe and in US and they are always the best very professional and on schedule I highly recommend them. We has issues with the weather at the everglades yet we still was able to complete all of the tours promised and city tour was very lively
super organization; pick up at hotel just in time; the best way to have an overview of Miami and Miami Beach; visit and tour in the Everglades was very interesting; also show with alligators.
To be recommended;;;;
This tour was divided into 3 parts, a sightseeing tour by bus through Miami, a boats tour showing the homes of many celebrities as well as a trip to Gatorpark with a hoverboat tour through the Everglades. I recommend it!
The trip was good and for the money, it was amazing, since you are doing 3 things in one day. The first option was the Everglades ride from Miami and it was OK I wound't say the best, but it was ok, make sure you have ear plugs for this ride, they did not have any for us on the boat. Then we did the bus tour and it was amazing......The tour guide named Pablo was the best I have ever seen as a guide and he knew everything about the rich history and also he was very very funny. We had an amazing time at the bus tour and we sat on the top portion of the bus, so the 360 degree view was the best. Then was the Biscayne bay boat tour and it was good too. Highly recommend this combo tour. 5 start only because of Pablo, we had a blast on the bus ride :
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-5408COMBO
Similar Tours & Activities