Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Little Havana Small-Group Walking Tour
Immerse yourself in the rhythms, flavors, and culture of Little Havana on a walking tour of the historic neighborhood led by a local tourator. Stroll through a bustling farmer’s market, watch expert cigar rollers at work, taste the finest Cuban coffee. As you walk through Little Havana, learn the history and backstories that keep the neighborhood lively and enchanting, from public artwork to the game-playing regulars at Domino Park. Our original Little Havana cultural Tour explores the rich history and culinary delights of a vibrant neighborhood. Experience a unique perspective of the Cuban culture that can only be found in Miami. Little Havana was recently listed as an official “national treasure” of the United States by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and we entice you to live it with us! Visit a Cigar Factory, start off tour with the famous Cuban coffee, then visit the Bay of Pigs Monument, Domino Park, the story of Little Havana told by the natives!
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Little Havana Adventure begins with Cuban Coffee and cuban pastelitos, to start off like a day in the life of a Cuban. We begin at the famous Guantanamera Cigar Shop at 1465 SW 8th Street to hear about the making of cigars while sipping on Cuban Coffee.
Then we are off to see how the natives live and do business, the real story behind the Cuban people, their exodus, their triumphs on fulfilling the American Dream. See the iconic landmarks from the Bay of Pigs to Domino Park. See the famous Tower Theater and then lets go to the oldest Speak easy and enjoy some salsa dancing. Ends with a great cuban curator and his story of resillence in saving the countries art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- The famous Cuban coffee
- All attractions and landmarks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities to the curator
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Outstanding guide! Really informative and fun.
Although our tour guide was friendly, he spoke very softly and didn't have the historical knowledge of the Cuban community. He did show us the highlights of Little Havana including the arts district, the Cuban cigar shops, and the monuments. Overall, it was a new experience and interesting to learn more about the Cuban community.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: C-5915P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Miami Beach Jet Ski Rentals
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Miami Everglades Airboat Tour