Key West Day Tour From Miami
There are both chartered and scheduled services available to reach Key West. Besides, you may also choose the Key West 1 Day Tour to reach your destination. However, in that case, this is the best option to travel to Key West.
The raised sightseeing bus tour allows you to see over the trees while en route to Key West. This enables the best sightseeing while traveling to Key West.
You will cross 42 bridges and 43 islands to the last which is called Key West. This is the best option to reach the island. Traveling from Miami to Key West by bus is relaxing and fun. The bus stops on one of the islands for breakfast for 30 minutes. Once arriving at Key West you will have 6 hours of free time on the island. There are many funfilled activities to do while visiting Key West.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
The 160-mile drive from Miami to Key West is perhaps one of the amazing road trips you’ll find in Florida. Whisk off the mainland and make way to the enchanted Key West Island. It takes about three and a half hours to reach Key West by road.
Stop At: Seven Mile Bridge, Marathon, FL, USA
Stop by the SevenMile Bridge (7 mile bridge) and capture some pleasant memories to cherish
Pass By: Big Pine Key, Big Pine Key, Florida Keys, Florida
Big Pine Key and the Lower Keys are home to an abundance of animals at national wildlife refuges and a portion of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Stop off at the National Key Deer Refuge and spot adorable miniature deer particular to this area as they roam around the pine forests.
Pass By: Key Largo, Key Largo, Florida Keys, Florida
Key Largo is the first Key you will see during your trip, many people say it's the Dive Capital in the world.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Day Trip to Key West By Bus
- Hotel pick up in Drop of in South Beach Area
- 6 Hours Free Time In Key West
- Food and Drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 176 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities