Everglades Tour in Miami
Amazing Tour in Miami to make the most of your time visiting the city.
Experience one of the most popular things to do in Miami, The Everglades Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Starting Point at Bayside Marketplace. Pickup and Transportation to the Everglades
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Enjoy one of the best tours in Miami. Admission ticket to Everglades Park. Adventure begins with the AirBoat Tour across the River of Grass allowing visitors to live the closest experience to the alligator’s natural habit to see gators, turtles, birds and other wildlife that can only be found in the region in this unique experience in Miami.
We return to Bayside Marketplace. Best time for shopping, get some food, souvenirs, take pictures and relax in this super entertaining atmosphere at Bayside Marketplace.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission Ticket Everglades Tour
- Bottled Water / WiFi on board
- Transportation Round Trip from the starting point
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities