Cruiser Bike Rental at Crandon Park
Explore the island of Key Biscayne with our beach cruisers. Easily ride the entire island and explore nature and village.
Each guest that rents a cruiser gets either a frozen lemonade, a fresh coconut or an ice cream. Rent a cruiser and explore Crandon Park with its paved boardwalk that takes you up and down the length of the park. The park houses two restaurants, including Openseas Café, a lemonade and fresh coconut stand (next to the rental stand), a playground, a merry-go-round, a butterfly garden, and a Botanical Garden home to ponds, exotic birds, and beautiful vegetation. Rent for a longer period, and you can explore the rest of the island of Key Biscayne including Virginia Key north of Crandon Park and Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park to the south with its famous Lighthouse. The entire island features white sand beaches and advanced bike paths.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/21/2022 - 7/1/2023
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Snacks - 1 frozen lemonade or fresh coconut or ice-cream (subject to availaibility)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities