City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
Explore Miami on this half day land & sea adventure tour departing every hour by hopping on an open top Miami Double Decker Hop on Hop off bus across the city and then exploring Millionaire's Row by boat. This experience covers all of Miami Beach, downtown, the Financial District, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, and Little Havana along with Miami's hot-spots and historical landmarks. At the end of the tour route, you will be brought to Bayside Marketplace to enjoy one hour of free time for lunch and shopping before jumping aboard the Miami boat tour. The 90 minute Miami boat tour will cover all of Millionaire's Row, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Palm Island, Venetian Island, Fischer Island and more. See all the homes of the rich and famous with a hand full of celebrity homes too!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Double Decker, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3102
The Miami Hop on Hop off bus and boat tour combo ticket departs every hour and starts you off with an amazing city experience, where you explore all of Miami's historical landmarks.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
We will pass by South Beach on the bus tour.
Pass By: Downtown Miami, Miami, FL, USA
Pass by downtown Miami during this tour.
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
We will stop at Little Havana for 25 minutes. Customers will be able to try Cuban coffee, mojitos, and see how Cuban cigars are rolled.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Miami Tours, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
After your free time, your tour guide will walk you over to the boat for departure. This 90 minute narrated boat tour will explore all of the islands and homes of the rich and famous. Light snacks and drinks are available for purchase on-board.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
The Miami Doubler Decker bus will pass by in front of the famous Vizcaya Museum.
Pass By: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
The Miami Double Decker bus tour will pass by the Miami Seaquarium. You may get off at this stop if desired,
Pass By: Star Island, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Miami Boat Ride of Star Island
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
See Coconut Grove
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
This 2 hour bus tour will end at Bayside Marketplace where there are many restaurants, art galleries, designer clothing and boutique shopping available. Once you've arrived at Bayside you will have one free hour for lunch and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Miami Bus Tour
- Miami Boat Ride of Star Island
- Optional Free time for lunch time and or shopping time
- Air Conditioned Bus- Please note the downstairs of the bus is airconditioned but the stairway is not
- Entry/Admission - Miami Double Decker
- Entry/Admission - Miami Tours
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities- optional but appreciated
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your cameras, lots to see
- Comfortable attire recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 71 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 3.73 out of 5 stars based on 223 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities