City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
Explore Miami on this half day land & sea adventure tour departing every hour by hopping on an open top Miami Double Decker bus across the city and then exploring Millionaire's Row by boat. This experience covers all of Miami Beach, downtown, the Financial District, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, and Little Havana along with Miami's hot-spots and historical landmarks. At the end of the tour route, you will be brought to Bayside Marketplace to enjoy one hour of free time for lunch and shopping before jumping aboard the Miami boat tour. The 90 minute Miami boat tour will cover all of Millionaire's Row, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Palm Island, Venetian Island, Fischer Island and more. See all the homes of the rich and famous with a hand full of celebrity homes too!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Double Decker, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139-3102
The Miami bus and boat tour combo ticket departs every hour and starts you off with an amazing city experience, where you explore all of Miami's historical landmarks.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
See Coconut Grove
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
See Little Havana
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
This 2 hour bus tour will end at Bayside Marketplace where there are many restaurants, art galleries, designer clothing and boutique shopping available. Once you've arrived at Bayside you will have one free hour for lunch and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miami Tours, 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
After your free time, your tour guide will walk you over to the boat for departure. This 90 minute narrated boat tour will explore all of the islands and homes of the rich and famous. Light snacks and drinks are available for purchase on-board.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
The Miami Doubler Decker bus will pass by in front of the famous Vizcaya Museum.
Stop At: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
The Miami Double Decker bus tour will pass by the Miami Seaquarium. You may get off at this stop if desired,
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- City sightseeing and boat cruise tour
- Miami Bus Tour
- Miami Boat Ride of Star Island
- Optional Free time for lunch time and or shopping time
- Entry/Admission - Miami Double Decker
- Entry/Admission - Miami Tours
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Miami Seaquarium
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your cameras, lots to see
- Comfortable attire recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 71 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 3.81 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Our tour guide rocked. He was very knowledgeable and very friendly and fun. We had the best time and recommend this tour highly.
Relaxing pace on bus followed by a slow paced boat cruise to view waterside mansions of Miami’s rich and famous.
This was a great tour with a knowledgeable guide who made it very interesting. We also had the boat tour
We loved this tour. We've been to Miami several times, but only to specific areas. This bus tour is a great way to see and learn about the whole city of Miami. One of the highlights was our stop in Little Havana where we watched cigars being made and tasted some amazing Cuban coffee. We then had a lunch stop in Bayside at the mall by the water, and took a narrated boat cruise to see Millionaire's Row. It was a great tour at a great price.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5408P14