Castaway the Day Sunset Cruise in Miami
Cast Away the Day Sunset Cruise is a perfect way to end the day, cruising on the Caribbean Spirit. This sunset evening cruise calls for sun dresses, flowered shirts, sandals, and cold refreshments.
Take advantage of one of Florida’s finest highlights on our comfortable sailing catamaran as we depart from Bayside Marketiplace and Marina to sail along the Miami Skyline and enjoy a beautiful sunset on Biscayne Bay or Miami’s South Beach.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stiltsville, Cape Florida Lighthouse, Key Biscayne, FL
Depending on weather, sea conditions or wind direction, we will sail into Biscayne Bay and view Stiltsville, Key Biscayne, or sail to the ocean past Port of Miami and South Beach
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- This trip includes a complimentary glass of Champagne.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cash bar onboard the catamaran. GUESTS MAY NOT BRING ANY ALCOHOL ONBOARD
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guest must check in at the dock next to Caribbean Spirit at least 30 minutes prior to departure to receive boarding passes. No refunds will be given for guests that do not show or arrive too late and miss the boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-143322P2
Similar Tours & Activities