1 Hour Private Airboat In Everglades
Small Private Luxury Airboats
Comfortable Cushion seats
Ice and Water filled cooler
No Caged Animals
No Lines, No Waiting
Personal Q & A with Knowledgeable and Experienced Captain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 17696 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
On the day of your adventure arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure to utilize the restroom and grab any items such as food or beverages. We are located at the Shell gas station inside at the front door. If you do not arrive on time, we can not guarantee full duration of your tour or availability at another time. We do not provide transportation to or from our boat dock unless we have a vehicle available the day of your tour. If you are delivered by uber or taxi you may need the uber or taxi to deliver and collect you to and from the boat dock.
Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance in order to receive a full refund. A 50% cancellation charge will be issued if you are a no show or cancel less than 48 hours prior to your reservation. If the adventure is cancelled on behalf of Airboat In Everglades Inc. for any reason whatsoever, the guest is entitled to a full refund.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.2/10/2021 - 2/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Return Details: 5334 FL-90, Miami, FL 33185, USA
- Ear Protection, Coolers with Ice and Water, Life Jackets for young children, Bottled Water,
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities