Miami Wynwood Food & Art Tour
A New Curation of Art, Cuisine & Culture in Wynwood on our Miami Wynwood Food & Art Tour!
- Savor the cuisine of some of the most talented chefs in Wynwood.
- Hear the stories behind the creation of Wynwood, its history, and the people who helped create the largest outdoor museum in the world.
- Discover massive and enchanting murals, visit galleries, and learn about the different styles of graffiti art.
Dine your way through our favorite local restaurants in one of the largest open-air street art collections in the world! Leave the tour with a much greater appreciation and understanding of artists such as RETNA, Ron English, Aiko, NUNCA and many more.
When you walk into Dr Smood you feel like you just walked inside someone’s board straight out of Pinterest. You will love the ambiance and be amazed on how much flavor they pack on the raw, vegan, dairy and gluten free – and of course, all organic tastings we’ll enjoy here.
Mini Pink Pie
Voted best pie by USA today in the state of Florida, both founders are classically trained chefs with Michelin star experience.
GK Bistronomie features global cuisine with an elevated Peruvian flair. Hosted by award-winning Chef Rafael Perez Cambana. His kitchen uses a variety of local and organic ingredients and prepare them with precise modern techniques.
Chef Rafael Perez received the recognized title of Grand Chef for the most important guide of hotels and restaurants in Europe, Relais & Chateaux being the third Latin American chef to receive this title.
New craft beer pub concept: The microbrew pub! Good food, upscale environment and 100 of the best local and regional handcrafted beverages.
A place where everyone can taste a little bit of Italian passion featuring unique gelato flavors made from fresh ingredients from around the world.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
All tastings are included in the price
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Similar Tours & Activities