Miami Little Havana Food Tour
Taste authentic Cuban cuisine while learning about Little Havana’s culture and traditions.
- Taste authentic Cuban cuisine and listen to the stories behind those doing the cooking.
- Learn about spiritual beliefs the community practices including Santeria.
- Visit a cigar factory, explore Domino Park and The Cuba Ocho Art Museum.
SAVOR ONE OF THE BEST BITES IN TOWN
— El Pub Restaurant
Enjoy a picadillo-stuffed empanada at one of the oldest restaurants in the area. Filled with rustic charm and graced by a large illustration of Cuba across the walls, this establishment forms part of the daily routine of most Little Havana locals.
— Old Havana Restaurant
Located next to the historic Tower Theatre, this restaurant is painted with music memorabilia from Cuba’s glorious past. Become acquainted with an authentic Cubano for a true, old Havana experience.
“MUST HAVE IN LITTLE HAVANA” by The Travel Channel
— At La Ventanita
This dark, potent liquid is Miami’s everyday fuel. Similar to an espresso, this ultra-sweet and revitalizing shot of energy is a Cuban staple found at a local famous ventanita.
— Yisell Bakery
Baked daily at Yisil Bakery, this guava ( guayaba ) pastelito filling is smooth, light, not too sweet, and incredibly flavorful.
THE ISLAND STAPLE
— Los Pinarenos Fruteria
Indulge with a glass of refreshing guarapo and enjoy a brief education of the various exotic tropical fruits found in South Florida.
— Azucar Ice cream
Made with abuelita’s secret recipes and combined with a modern, latin flair, the mantecado ice cream will cool you down from Miami’s “sunny disposition.”
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 2.5 Hours (approx.)
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
All tastings are included in the price.
Learn about Little Havana’s culture and traditions.
Visit a cigar factory, explore Domino Park and The Cuba Ocho Art Museum.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Similar Tours & Activities