Miami Everglades Private Airboat Tour
Zip over the Florida Everglades at speeds of up to 40 miles an hour on a 60-minute airboat tour!
- 60-minute airboat tour by experienced guides
- Alligator show and a range of exotic animals
- Explore the Everglades on a tour that is safe, exciting, and educational
Zip over the Florida Everglades at speeds of up to 40 miles (64 km) an hour, your 30-minute airboat tour includes wildlife spotting and entertaining stories from your experienced captain. Hear tall tales and true of the Seminole who lived in this wilderness, and of the panthers who shared their home.
Then it’s on to the exciting Exhibit areas back at the park to meet the Everglades’ panthers, leopards, Florida gators, turtles, iguanas and other native wildlife for yourself, and learn about the care of these endangered animals. Plus you even get to hold a baby alligator, if you dare!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
Guided Airboat Tour
Hold a baby alligator
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.