Myths of Maui Luau Dinner and a Show
An amazing sunset is just the beginning of a dazzling evening under the stars at Maui's longest-running luau, where beach-side seating, free-flowing drinks, all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner, and authentic Polynesian dance combine for the perfect Hawaiian evening.
Your evening begins with a cold beverage and photo opportunities as you enjoy watching the sun dip behind the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The dinner buffet features authentic Hawaiian fare including kalua pork cooked in a traditional imu, an underground oven that cooks the meat to tender perfection. There's even a kids' buffet featuring chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and Maui potato chips.
After dinner, the stage comes alive with rhythmic drumming, traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan, and Maori performances and thrilling fire-knife dances. With vivid choreography and mesmerizing music, the show does more than entertain—it also tells the stories and legends of the islands.
Visit: Myths of Maui Luau, 2780 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1992
Experience Maui’s Most Exciting Oceanfront Luau!
The Myths of Maui Luau Includes:
• Shell Lei Aloha greeting
• Complimentary Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiis, cocktails, beer, wine, and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
• Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a (roast pig) from the imu (in-ground oven)
• Delicious all-you-care-to-eat dinner buffet with traditional island fare
• Keiki (kids) dinner buffet
• Live Hawaiian music
• Enchanting and exciting stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa & New Zealand
• Awe inspiring fire knife finale
• Free photo opportunities with the dancers after the show
• Amazing Oceanfront setting – experience beautiful Maui sunsets
VIP Reservations Include:
• Guaranteed Premium Stage Front Section Seating
• Priority Dinner Buffet Access
• Skip the line early entry at 5:30pm
• Fresh Flower Lei for women and Kukui Nut Lei for men*
*One free lei per paying adult admission.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Shell lei aloha greeting
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, and beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth Pua'a Kalua (roast pig) from in-ground oven
- All-you-can-eat buffet with island cuisine and the Island's only keiki (kids) buffet
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers after the show
- Oceanfront setting with stunning Maui sunsets
- Entry/Admission - Myths of Maui Luau
- The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is resort casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.29 out of 5 stars based on 238 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities