Molokini Crater and Turtle Town Snorkeling Tour from Ma'alaea Harbor
The best Molokini snorkeling tour on Maui's best catamaran!
Snorkeling at Molokini is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. The water is calm, so the marine life is plentiful. Our crew goes above and beyond to make sure that your time with us is fun and safe, and something you’ll remember for years to come.
With our multitude of amenities, years of experience, safety priorities, and freshly made cuisine; not to mention an all-inclusive price, we believe that you’ll have an incredible time!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
Molokini crater snorkeling and snuba diving
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Maui, Maui, Hawaii
Turtle Town is a unique series of underwater lava formations developed long ago by eruptions of submarine volcanoes that is home to a wide variety of colorful tropical fish and other unique marine animals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Molokini Crater
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in at 7.30am, 30 Minutes Prior to start time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Our vessels provide more space per passenger. Furnishings are coated with smooth finishes that facilitate effective sanitation. Equipment is soaked in Hospital Grade sanitizer. Restroom fixtures are motion activated. Hand sanitizer stations located throughout. Daily sanitation of entire vessel.
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 23 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities