Maui Whale Watch Cruise from Lahaina Harbor
Our lead boat, Maui Princess, is the largest, most UNCROWDED whale watching boat on Maui! We offer each guest plenty of room to roam around, for the very best view of Maui's humpback whales.
Our big, spacious boat and can follow the whales in comfort, no matter where they roam, throughout the Humpback Whale Sanctuary. This is the SAFEST and MOST COMFORTABLE way to experience up-close whale encounters.
Every 2 hour trip includes LIVE NARRATION from one of our whale experts, and conveniently departs from Lahaina Harbor, close by to all West Maui resorts.
Hawaii Ocean Project is Maui's premier supporter for WHALE RESEARCH, giving back to legitimate organizations that help both the humpbacks and all marine wildlife.
Experience the thrill of Maui whale-watching. This educational and informative adventure is great fun for the entire family and offers spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities. Your whale watch cruise comes with a whale sighting GO-AGAIN-FREE-GUARANTEE!
Our Maui whale watching tour departs four times a day with guaranteed whale sightings on Maui’s most comfortable, stable and spacious whale watching boats!
• Hawaii Ocean Project, Loading Dock Main Booth Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
• Lahaina Cruise Company - Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise, 675 Wharf St Lahaina Harbor, Loading Dock Main Booth, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guaranteed Whale Sightings or go again for free!
- Expert Whale Narration by an Experienced Captain and Crew
- On-board gift shop - 100% proceeds go to research
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress appropriately. Viewing whales is often best done outside on the viewing decks. Wear sunscreen, secure hats and belongings and dress for breezy "on the water" conditions
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 149 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to current mandates face masks and social distancing required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 145 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.62 out of 5 stars based on 395 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities