Maui Sunset Dinner and Dance Cruise from Lahaina Harbor
This vessel provides incredible stability to ensure all guest's are comfortable as we set sail on the waters of Maui. This tour is perfect for families, couples, larger groups and those who just want to snuggle up with their partner and soak up the best views Maui has to offer! The 360º panoramic views of the West Maui Mountains, Lanai, Lahaina and more set the tone for a soon to be favorite Maui memory on a romantic Maui dinner cruise.
We have live entertainment, island favorite cocktails, experienced captain and crew, table side service, on board marine restrooms, a dance floor to dance the sunset away and MORE! Summer is a busy time so we suggest booking in advance to guarantee you and your family a spot! We have a 48 hour cancelation policy for a full refund so book in advance and don't miss out!
SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! Summer is Maui is often very busy, book in advance to reserve your spot for one of the most anticipated activities in Maui; A Sunset Yacht Dinner Cruise!
Get ready for Oceanfront Dining in Lahaina aboard the Maui Princess! This stable and family friendly vessel features ALL upper-deck seating service incredible panoramic view's for you to experience while enjoying a full table serviced 3 course dinner! Serving the most popular island cocktails and offering live music entertainment during the sunset cruise! We are one of the only vessels in Maui to have a dance floor area, so if you want to get up and groove we are the TOUR FOR YOU!
With our experienced captains, friendly crew and staff we are excited to host you on a sure to be favorite Maui moment during a sunset dinner cruise! Summer time is almost here, and there is not a better way to enjoy sunset than aboard the Maui Princess upon the beautiful and calm water's of Maui!
• Lahaina Harbor, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
• Ka'anapali, Ka'anapali, Maui, Hawaii
• Lanai, Lanai, Hawaii
• Puu Kukui, Maui, HI
• Baby Beach, 1 Kai Pali Pl Three Entrances - Kai Pali Pl.., Puunoa Pl., Ala Moana Rd., Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1656
• Maui, Maui, Hawaii
• Puamana Beach Park, Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina, Maui, HI
• Choose an Entree - 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board)
Island Roasted Chicken
Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
• Includes - Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing
• Beverages - Unlimited Soda and Juices
Full Bar: 2 Alcoholic Beverages Included (Must show ID)
Additional Alcoholic Beverages Available for Purchase(Must Show ID)
• Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze
• Specific Dietary Requirements - Please note when selecting meals, some meals may not be able to be altered to meet specific dietary requirements.
• Specific Dietary Requirements - Please note desserts may not be able to be altered to meet specific dietary requirements.
• Specific Dietary Requirements - Please note starter salads may not be able to be altered to meet specific dietary requirements.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-Course Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 2 Free Cocktails (ID required)
- Live Musician Nightly
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Groups of 8+ people - please note there is a $15 pp Gratuity required at check in
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) upon checkout. If members of your group would like different meal options, please select one option and contact us after you make a reservation.
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 130 passengers (boat fits up to 300)
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- SEATING: If you are a twosome, please be advised you may be seated with another couple at a table for four. If you know another party you would like to be seated with, please note it in your reservation. Private tables are available only by request and only on the Main Deck of the vessel.
- Gratuity will be collected at checkin for parties of 8 or more. $15.00 per person
- Check-in minimum 30 minutes prior to departure of tour at the Lahaina Cruise Company booth on the Main Loading Dock, next to construction site.
- Secure your parking before check-in time. The 3-hour free parking & pay parking lots are monitored for citations. All are within a few minutes walk to check-in point.
- Boarding closes and begins 10 minutes before departure.
- Departures leave promptly at the designated times to avoid delays on return times.
- Full refunds are eligible with 24-hr notice. Less than 24-hr notice due to medical circumstances, a doctor visit note may be required for a full refund.
- Rebooking fees may be assessed depending on avoidable circumstances.
- Motorized Wheelchairs are not accessible on our vessel for gangway crossing.
- Collapsible Wheelchairs 24" wide are accessible on our vessel for gangway crossing - must have a companion for assistance
- Some restrictions may apply for Wheelchair accessibility - call us for further details before booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 149 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Boat steam cleaned consistently. Boat always wiped down with CDC approved cleansers between trips.
Average 3.77 out of 5 stars based on 202 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities