Maui Tour : Road to Hana Day Trip from Lahaina
This is a full day experience which will take you full loop around the east side of Maui with tour covering 2/3 of the Island. With 54 miles of scenic route, Road to Hana is the longest scenic road in the world. Also, 640 nerve wrecking turns and hair pin curves will make this a once in a life time experience.
We can also accommodate guests staying in Lahaina area.
Pass By: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Hawaii
Known to be the longest scenic coastal highway in the world with rain forest, bamboo forests and beautiful waterfalls along the highway.
Pass By: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Hawaii 96779
Know as the windsurfing capital of the world this area offers spectacular views of group of windsurfers rushing through the waves showing off their skills. Uniquely shaped and it's location, Ho'okipa also offers it's secluded beaches to turtles to nest and breed it's baby turtles on the beaches.
Pass By: Bamboo Forest, Hawaii
Located along the Hana Highway, this bamboo forest is a view to enjoy. This would be the most beautiful bamboo forest. Standing right along the highway, we do see the tall Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees along the Highway. We will stop at one of the spots to allow for picture taking.
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Hawaii
A traditional Hawaiian village, famous for it's taro producing farms in the area, Keanae peninsula produces one of the best tasting poi in Hawaii.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Waikani Falls, Hawaii
Located along the Hana Highway, Waikani Waterfalls offers unique picture taking opportunities.
Pass By: Upper Waikani Falls, Hana Highway, Hawaii
If you are sitting on the right side of the tour bus, the pictures taken from your tour bus make it look like you are standing right over it. Spectacular picture!!
Stop At: Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Hana Highway, Hawaii
Jump in the waterfalls for a little adventure in the natural waterfalls. This would be the safest for you to experience swimming in the waterfalls. It offers lower and upper waterfall for your to choose. Bring water shoes, it is natural waterfall with smooth rounded rocks surrounding it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Black Sand Beach, Black Sand Beach, Hana, HI 96713, USA
Blacksand beach on maui. take a dip at the blacksand beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana Hwy. near mile marker 32, Hana, Hawaii
Home to the fresh water caves, blowhole and blacksand beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hana, Hana, Hawaii
With 69 single lane bridges, 640 curves and rain forest along it's highways, It has the longest scenic route in the world.
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Wailua Falls, Hana Highway, just past Koali Ranch Cottage, Hana, Hawaii 96713
Considered one the spectacular water falls in Maui. Please tell driver if you wish to see the waterfall.
Pass By: Ohe'o Gulch, Hawaii
Stop At: Maui, Maui, Hawaii
Honey Bee Santuary
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Paia, Paia, Hawaii
Old plantation town also know for it's tourist attraction
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:30 AM
- Complimentary Bottles of water will be provided throughout the day!
- Choose from : A)bacon, egg and cheese muffin, B)egg & cheese muffin or C)rice with tomato, text us your choices to
- Narrated tour in English
- Complimentary bags of Chips will be provided throughout the day!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A) Turkey Sub 6” B) Ham Sub 6” C) Roast Beef Sub 6” D) Veggie Wrap no cheese(Gluten Free or Vegan), text us your choices to
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Tips is recommended
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- US DOT Approved : 3897236
- State of Hawaii Approved : PUC 4918 C
This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 44 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought