From Lahaina Harbor: Turtle Town Afternoon Snorkel Aboard the Quicksilver
Lahaina Turtle Town is a very unique and highly desired snorkel location. Turtle cleaning stations, abundance of a variety reef fish, and more! This afternoon trip brings the possibility of experiencing an awesome boat snorkel charter without having to wake up at break of dawn to get to the morning trips! Sleep in, enjoy the morning & come for an awesome snorkel charter with us in the afternoon.
Starting December 2021 - April 2022: This tour will be ADDING a Whale Watch segment to the tour! Whale Watching is seasonal in the Hawaiian Islands, combine snorkeling a beautiful reef as well as go Whale Watching on the same tour! EPIC!
Snorkel the magnificent area of Lahaina Turtle Town or another location along the beautiful coasts Maui! Lahaina Turtle Town is an all-time location hosting many turtles as they visit the “cleaning station” and great reef to explore! If the weather is too rough or uncomfortable at Lahaina Turtle Town for our guests to snorkel and enjoy the afternoon, we will take our guests to another epic dive location on the west shores of Maui.
During the Humpback Whale season here in Hawaii (December – April) this tour will include a whale watch segment with dedicated time to search and observe the Humpback whales as they enjoy the warm Hawaiian waters! This tour segment will include expert knowledge about the whales and what the guests are viewing. An awesome addition to this tour is having an ocean hydrophone on board, that our crew lower into the water that project the underwater sounds from the whales to our guests on board!
(*All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.)
*Any trips prior to Dec. 1, 2021 will NOT have a scheduled Whale Watch segment to the tour*
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Experienced Captain & Crew
- Snorkel 101 Tutorial
- Use of top-quality snorkel gear and floatation devices
- Ice-cold water, soda, juice, coffee or tea
- Two restrooms
- Two freshwater showers
- Informative and historical narration
- "Jump for Joy" 2nd deck jumping platform
- Whale Watching (Seasonally)
- Lunch - Hot Dogs, Choice of chips and a Soda!
- Adult Beverages (for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not included nor available.
- Wetsuit and underwater digital camera for rentals (for purchase)
- Dramamine (for purchase)
- Paid parking available in Lahaina
- T-shirts available (for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 111 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 46 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities