Discover the abundance of marine life in the waters beneath West Maui Mountains on this 2-hour kayak tour from Maui. Enjoy stunning views while kayaking alongside endangered green sea turtles, as well as monk seals, spinner dolphins, and eagle rays. You may even spot some whales in season (Jan-Mar). This small-group tour, limited to ten people, is suitable for all ages and kayaking abilities.
A fun easy kayak only trip off the coast of Lahaina. See marine life up close while you paddle the calm clear waters of West Maui right from our ocean front location.
• Maui Ocean Sports, 505 Front St Suite 140, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1187
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- No hotel pickup and drop-off.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time for checkin
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 42 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities