Honey Bee Adventure at the Maui Honey Bee Sanctuary
Did you know that honeybees are responsible for pollinating 2/3 of the food we eat? At our Honeybee Adventure, you will learn about the honeybees vital role on our planet and more!
You will be guided by our female beekeeper and honey enthusiast as she tells you all about this fascinating insect and the honey they produce.
The sanctuary is situated on a special piece of land in upcountry Maui with an amazing panoramic ocean view. After you learn all about bees, you will put on protective bee suits so that you can view the hives up close while you explore inside a beehive.
This is a fascinating and fun adventure for the whole family!
Join us for an immersive journey into the world of the amazing honeybee.
Learn about honeybees including pollination, how honey is made, all about the queen bee and much more!
The tour includes an interactive educational presentation, a beehive inspection (weather permitting), an overview of the honey extraction process, and a tasting of a variety of local Maui honey.
Beesuits and gloves will be provided. Please bring closed toe shoes and long white or light colored socks.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of beesuit & gloves
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommened for travelers with severe bee sting allergies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities