Chocolate Tasting in Maui
Enjoy breathtaking views while our knowledgeable and professional guides introduce you to our award-winning and locally made chocolate. Join us on a Chocolate Tasting on the rooftop of Hawaii's largest chocolate factory!
Aloha and welcome to Maui’s own Ku’ia Estates Chocolate Factory, the largest chocolate factory in the state of Hawaii. Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views on our rooftop pavilion while our knowledgeable and professional guides introduce you to our unique chocolate and its varieties. Discover how our cacao is locally grown in Lahaina and why the chocolate produced in our factory is of such high quality. Every guest will sample at least nine varieties of chocolate!
• Chocolate Tasting Plate - Nine pieces of our hand-crafted chocolate. Includes Grown on Maui chocolate and local, specialty flavors.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Chocolate Tasting
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities