All Island Bus Tour
Our All Island Bus tour is for those that want to get an overall idea of what Marthas Vineyard is and be able to do a little shopping, eating and sightseeing. Being narrated by a third generation Islander, we have loads of history to tell along with personal stories to highlight.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aquinnah Cliffs, State Rd., Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA
See the maestic Clay Cliffs and Gay Head Lighthouse. We spend time here for shopping, eating and sightseeing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Martha's Vineyard Camp meeting Association (MVCMA), 80 Trinity Park, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
Learn all about the Gingerbread Cottages in the Methodist Campgrounds, See the iron Tabernacle and some of its original seats from the 1800s, The Pink House and The home where President Grant gave a speech. Get a feel of what it was like back then by going into the museum and getting up close and personal with the artifacts from long ago.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Rain ponchos
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Screen at front of bus shows what certain sites looked like in the 1800s
- Tshirts, homemade items (key chains, jewelry) available for sale
- Entry/Admission - Martha's Vineyard Camp meeting Association (MVCMA)
- Gratuities are not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for children under 10
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- One of the specialties of our tours is the passing around of items to get a better feel of how we began and continue to live here... in lieu of Covid19 we will not be passing around any items at this time... in place we will explain in detail what each item represents... thanks for the understanding
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities