3-Hour Martha's Vineyard Island Tour from Oak Bluffs
Experience our famous 3-hour full Island tour for a budget friendly rate! Our tour drivers - native Islanders & long-time "wash-a-shores" have years of tour driving experience and the best reviews to show it! This 3-hour tour will introduce you to our 100 square mile island by giving you the history, both past and present, of our 6 unique towns. In all, 2 ½ hours of the tour is narrated, and you'll have two 15-minute stops in Menemsha & Cliffs of Aquinnah. Top highlights on this tour include Oak Bluffs, Edgartown, Vineyard Haven, Aquinnah, West Tisbury, Chilmark, and Menemsha. So join us in our comfortable air-conditioned vans & get ready to make memories for a lifetime - your Martha's Vineyard tour!
(Children under 10 excluded from this tour.)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Flying Horses Carousel, 33 Lake Avenue, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
The oldest platform carousel still operating in the United States. Originally located on Coney Island and moved to the Island in 1884.
Pass By: Old Whaling Church, 89 Main St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8235
Built by fisherman when Edgartown was known as a major Whaling port.
Stop At: Aquinnah Cliffs, State Rd., Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA
A National Landmark known for it's multi colored clay cliffs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Edgartown Lighthouse, 121 N Water St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8016
Built in 1828 and was the Lighthouse Keepers home.
Pass By: Martha's Vineyard Camp meeting Association (MVCMA), 80 Trinity Park, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
19th Century religious movement where people with many religious backgrounds gathered for up to a week at a time. In the beginning of these gatherings children were not allowed to attend.
Pass By: Joseph Sylvia State Beach, btwn Oak Bluffs and Edgartown off Beach Rd, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539
Watch as visitors and Islanders alike jump from the bridge in Jaws, filmed here on Martha's Vineyard.
Stop At: Aquinnah Lighthouse, Lighthouse Rd., Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA
The only Lighthouse still operating on Martha's Vineyard.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Menemsha Public Beach, adjacent to Dutcher's Dock, Menemsha, Martha's Vineyard, MA
Was the location of Amity Island in Jaws. Menemsha was newly built in the 1930's but was wiped out during the great storm of 1938.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-Hour Island Tour of Martha's Vineyard from Oak Bluffs
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Experience top Martha's Vineyard areas including Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven, and Aquinnah
- 15-minute photo stop at Aquinnah (Gay Head Cliffs)
- 15-minute stop in Menemsha, an Idyllic fishing village
- Snack & Water
- Entry/Admission - Aquinnah Cliffs
- Entry/Admission - Aquinnah Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Menemsha Public Beach
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CANCEL 24 HR IN ADVANCE
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age for children is 10 years
- Tours depart Diagonally across the street from the Oak Bluffs Steamship Authority Ticket Office. Near Soldier Statue. Look for mini-bus or van marked "MV Transport" along the curb in front of the ticket office.
- During Check out Please use Special Requirements and let us know what Ferry you will be taking to the island. Thank you
- Near public transportation
- No refunds or rescheduling of reservations unless 24 hours prior to tour date & time.
- If you area taking the Hyline Fast Ferry from Hyannis, The New Bedford Seastreak, or the Rhode Island Fast Ferry (Quonset Point) Please make those reservation first to assure you getting to the island on time before booking with us
- If you have any questions Please Call us at 508-939-1359
- You MUST BE ON the island of MARTHA'S VINEYARD to do this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Children under the age of 10
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Average 4.66 out of 5 stars based on 58 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor