Skip the Line: OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Admission Ticket with Optional Skyslide
TAKE LA TO NEW HEIGHTS! OUE Skyspace is the perfect starting point for guests to the Los Angeles area providing a stunning overview of the city’s layout, allowing you to map out other various options to be explored on your trip.
OUE Skyspace is a living story, with the guest at the heart of our story. We look to inspire play, wonder and curiosity as each visitor is able to see Los Angeles from a whole new perspective, 1,000 feet in the air. To compliment your experience, you will be able to enjoy a culinary experience that represents the vibrant components of the city, from the food and beverage to our signature cocktail programs, each is an extension of the culture of the city.
With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the OUE Skyspace.
Visit: OUE Skyspace LA, 633 W 5th St 2nd, 54th, 69th & 70th Floors, Los Angeles, CA 90071-2005
Soak in the Sun
Enjoy LA’s unparalleled 360° views from California’s tallest open-air observation terraces and see iconic landmarks such as the Hollywood Sign and Capitol Records. For sports enthusiasts, get a bird’s eye view of Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Banc of California Stadium and The Coliseum. Walk around and enjoy the scenic landscape looking north to the San Gabriel Mountains, west to the Pacific Ocean and south to Catalina Island.
Experience legendary stories in a fully immersive and reimagined way through dynamic storytelling touchpoints. Learn about Los Angeles and your Skyspace journey in a 360 theatre, strike a pose as you live a day in the life with a red-carpet experience, listen & learn the history of music in LA, take a peek behind the curtain with some of the most iconic sports brands and create your own graffiti art on 3 interactive screens.
Ride the Slide
Do you have what it takes? Experience the Skyslide, a 45-foot, fully enclosed, all-glass thrill ride. The Skyslide is positioned on the exterior of the US Bank Tower nearly 1,000 ft. above Downtown LA. Experience the city from an entirely new perspective!
Skyspace LA is conveniently located at the heart of Downtown LA which hosts many attractions and museums such as The Grammy Museum, The Broad Museum, Grand Central Market, Angels Flight and Olvera Street shopping.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: OUE Skyspace LA, 633 W 5th St 2nd, 54th, 69th & 70th Floors, Los Angeles, CA 90071-2005
- Duration: 30 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Sip and Slide Package, age 21+
9/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
General Admission + Skyslide 9/1/2020 - 12/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
General Admission 9/1/2020 - 12/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
- Skyslide (if option selected)
- Drink at the Skyspace Bar or Garden Bar (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - OUE Skyspace LA
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Skip-the-Line at entry not at the Skyslide entrance
- Vouchers are valid for up to 60 days after the date of purchase
- Please bring this voucher to OUE Skyspace entrance. Immediate entry is not guaranteed. Guest will enter at the next available entry time.
- Ticket is nontransferable; no cash value, some restrictions and blackout dates may apply
- Children and adults of all ages are welcome to visit the observation deck. However, there is an age restriction of 5 years old to ride the Skyslide
- Blackout times apply
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 3.60 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
bonita experiencia, buena hora para ver el atardecer y mirar la ciudad de noche.
The views are amazing overlooking LA. The ride itself is just a small curved slide going from one floor to the other, but it was exciting the seconds that it took. There was a bit of a mix up with the tix though. Apparently a new person started and he did not scan my tix for the slide but the girl let me go anyway and I wanted to show her I did pay for the combo but yet they let my girlfriend go twice. Anyway I still enjoyed this view and ride.
The views were nice. The Skyslide was considerably shorter than I expected. If you're a 6 feet tall man or over , you would be done in about 20 seconds with the slide. It's not worth the money for the slide. However, if you just wan to check out the skyline, it was nice. When I was getting my picture, the person didn't remember taking it so I had to do it again. Then, the picture they printed was not the one I had selected. Customer service is soo important. Please train employees better.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Los Angeles specialist!
Product code: COOL-43624P1
Similar Tours & Activities