Shared 2 Hours Group Surf Lesson at Santa Monica
We are a FUN SURF LA surf school based on Venice Beach. Our goal is for you to have an excellent experience surfing, whether it's your first time trying surfing or you are trying to advance your skills. For the first 30-40 minutes we will be training on the beach - then it’s one hour with the instructors in the ocean. The remaining time is yours to practice your skills and have fun with the surfboards that we provide you.
We’ll be giving lessons on Venice Beach - one of the most famous beaches in California. You’ll be able to not only enjoy the ocean and get surfing experience, but also explore the unique spirit of the eccentric cultural hub of Venice Beach.
Our Group Lessons last for 2 hours and consist of 20-30 minutes training on the beach and 50-60 minutes with the instructors in the water. The remaining time is yours to practice your skills and have fun with the surfboards we provide you.
Group Lessons are suitable for students of beginner-intermediate levels with the age limit of 12 years old minimum.
We use 8 and 9-foot foam top surfboards for our Group Lessons. Fiberglass boards are not allowed to Group Lessons due to safety reasons.
Please keep in mind that this is a Group Lesson and you will be combined with other participants! If you would like to book a Private Lesson, we offer those as well.
Fun Surf LA, 10 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90292
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Basic swimming skills required
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 61 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought