Halloween Horror Nights Admission Tickets at Universal Studios Hollywood
Summon your scream squad to Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights, Southern California’s scariest Halloween event, with 8 haunted houses, Terror Tram, scare zones, a live show and exhilarating attractions. Whether you’re a superfan, here for the snacks or selfies, scared of everything or laughing at everyone, remember, never go alone.
Visit: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 91608-1002
From some of the most haunting moments in film and television come new spine-chilling mazes that will have you screaming all night long:
• The Horrors of Blumhouse - Enter the worlds of two horror masterpieces from Blumhouse as you face the most terrifying moments of Freaky and The Black Phone.
• Halloween - Come face to face with Michael Myers and go back to where it all began in 1978.
• Universal Monsters: Legends Collide - You’re about to get caught in the middle of an epic battle between The Wolf Man, Dracula & The Mummy together for the first time ever
• Whe Weeknd: After Hours - Enter the macabre mind of The Weeknd in this haunted house as you're stalked through the surreal nightmare of his After Hours music
• Terror Tram is taking a disturbing new turn, ending with a walk-through visit into the world of Jordan Peele’s films Us & NOPE
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood is open from 7pm on select dates in September and October, 2022.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Universal CityWalk Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608, USA
Almost 30 places to eat, 18 screen theater with state of the art IMAX® and more than 15 unique shops! Universal CityWalk is LA’s favorite place to play and is located directly next to Universal Studios Hollywood.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Admission to Halloween Horror Nights on select dates
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff
- Food and Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- WARNING: EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. NO COSTUMES OR COSTUME MASKS ALLOWED.
- Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event. Event occurs rain or shine. No rain checks, returns or refunds. Prices, dates, times, attractions, entertainment, and/or experience details are subject to availability, changes and/or cancellation without notice. Park, attractions, entertainment or access to event may be restricted or unavailable due to capacity/closures/other factors and benefits are subject to change without notice. Parking not provided. Additional restrictions may apply. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
- This is valid only for Universal Studios Hollywood and cannot be used at Universal Orlando
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- It is recommended that all guests wear masks indoors
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities