Half-Day Tour of Los Angeles and Hollywood
Your 5.5-hour city tour includes a comprehensive guided tour of downtown Los Angeles including iconic LA landmarks and 21st Century entertainment district, L.A. Live to The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), The Broad museum, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Olvera Street, considered the birthplace of Los Angeles. Your small-group tour continues to Mulholland Drive, Hollywood & Highland Center and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Following Hollywood, it's off to Sunset Blvd, celebrity homes, Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Holmby Hills and Bel Air. Your tour ends with lunch (own expense) at the legendary Original Farmers Market and The Grove and a drive past Paramount Pictures on the way back to your original departure point in downtown Los Angeles.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Choose from two departure times with pickups in and around downtown Los Angeles to begin your 5.5-hour tour. Your festivities begin with a guided comprehensive tour of downtown LA including iconic LA landmarks ranging from the original Theater District on Broadway and the 21st Century entertainment district called L.A. Live including the Microsoft Theater, the Staples Center and the Grammy Museum to The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), The Broad museum, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Olvera Street.
Additionally, your tour stops on Mulholland Drive for a photo-op at the Hollywood sign followed by a 45-minute break at the Hollywood & Highland Center where the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre is located as well as the Dolby Theatre, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Following Hollywood, visitors are given a historic tour of Sunset Blvd and a tour of celebrity homes with a scenic drive through Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Bel Air. The tour wraps with lunch on your own at the hugely popular Original Farmers Market and The Grove. Visitors are then driven by Paramount Pictures on the way back to your original departure point in Los Angeles.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Metro Plaza Hotel, 711 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
- Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Doug the owner / operator of this tour was exceptional. Having grown up in Los Angeles he was able to offer an in depth history of the city, buildings, streets, entertainment industry while weaving in several observations and stories from the past and present. Communications regarding details i.e. locations, timing, expectations for the tour were excellent before, during and after. while allowing input from the participates. One of the best tours ever.
The tour with Doug was outstanding. My family from out of town was extremely pleased.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Los Angeles specialist!
Product code: COOL-49716P1
Similar Tours & Activities