Grand City Tour of Los Angeles
Discover the best that the city has to offer on our guided Grand City Tour of Los Angeles! For over 31 years, we’ve helped visitors see iconic sights like the Hollywood Sign and Rodeo Drive from the comfort of a private minibus driven by our friendly, experienced tour guides. With over 31 years of curating tours in Los Angeles, we have a pulse on what tourists want to see for a memorable vacation. On this Grand City Tour of Los Angeles, you will visit highlights like Downtown Los Angeles (City Center) and the Griffith Park Observatory -- where you will see the Hollywood Sign and a stunning view of Los Angeles. Then, you’ll visit Hollywood Blvd, the Sunset Strip, and Beverly Hills where you will see select Celebrity Stars Homes. Finally, it’s off to lunch at the Original farmers market.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown Historic District, Los Angeles, CA
Your tour begins in Los Angeles' Downtown Historic District the cultural center of our city! See how towering skyscrapers, historical landmarks, trendy art galleries, and gourmet food intersect in the heart of downtown.
Stop At: Walt Disney Concert Hall, 111 S Grand Ave Inglewood Can Day Has Was Year Day Was, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3034
Snap a picture in front of the Walt Disney Concert Hall, a world-renowned music hall and architectural masterpiece, designed by Frank Gehry. See where the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra and Master Chorale play for visitors and locals alike
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, 135 N Grand Ave The Music Center of Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3013
See the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, a historic concert venue that was the former home of the Oscars with an above-ground-level plaza. The pavilion is a cultural landmark of Los Angeles and home to the LA Opera and Glorya Kaufman Presents Dance series.
Stop At: Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1401
Stop at the Griffith Park Observatory, one of Los Angeles' greatest cultural attractions! Take in spectacular panoramic views from the Pacific Ocean to Downtown L.A., and this is a great place to see the Hollywood Sign!! This stop is a visitor favorite!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Walk along Hollywood Boulevard and find the star of your favorite entertainer on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This stop is a must for anyone visiting The City of Angels!
No trip to Los Angeles is complete without stopping to see the golden doors and the ornate design of the most famous movie palace in the world, the TCL Chinese Theatre! Once home to the Academy Awards, the Chinese Theater is where celebrities like Marilyn Monroe, John Wayne, and even R2D2 from Star Wars left their handprints and footprints right in the cement.
Also on your Walk Of Fame Stop, See the home of the Oscars (The Academy Awards) at the glamorous Dolby Theater. Millions of people around the world watch the stars walk the famous "red carpet" right into the famed Art Deco theater, and now you can see it yourself!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
See where the hottest in Hollywood party, eat, and hangout along the iconic Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The live music clubs, exclusive hotels, and lively nightlife is what makes this stretch one of the most famous and flocked to in all of Los Angeles
Stop At: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California
Get the perfect Instagram picture with a stop at the world famous Beverly Hills sign and Lilly pad!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Drive down Rodeo Drive like a local celebrity and see where the rich and famous spend their money at the world’s most exclusive boutique shops. We'll make sure you don't miss the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, the unforgettable setting for the movie "Pretty Woman."
Stop At: The Original Farmers Market, 6333 W 3rd St Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3109
Your last stop will be at the charming Original Farmers Market and popular Grove Shopping Mall. Eat, shop, and enjoy exploring this bustling destination loved by tourists and locals alike. Make sure to ask your guide for recommendations on where to grab a bite! .
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Koreatown, Los Angeles, CA
Pass through the largest Koreatown in the US. This cool and hip LA neighborhood features great Korean barbecue restaurants and hot night life hangouts!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We adhere to all state and local mandated Covid safety guidelines.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 179 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities