Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour of Los Angeles
Are you a Hollywood buff with an interest in the macabre? This 3-hour multimedia bus tour takes you to the homes and locations in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip where your favorite celebrities died, and a stop at a legendary cemetery to visit Marilyn, Hef, Dino and others.
Satisfy your twisted curiosity on this revealing ride featured on E!'s 'Hollywood Death Trip' Anthony Bourdain’s 'The Layover", "Ghost Adventures", "The Girls Next Door" "Mysteries at the Museum" and more.
Your ticket includes the Dearly Departed Tours Artifact Museum where we host a bizarre assortment of items including Mae West's dentures, Celebrity Prescription Bottles, Artifacts from disasters, murders and Helter Skelter ephemera. We have items used in the actual production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Also on display is the 1966 Buick Electra in which actress Jayne Mansfield was killed, along with 2 others, in 1967.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dearly Departed Tours, Los Angeles, CA
Our museum is jam-packed with artifacts of old Hollywood buildings, personal items, true crime and the Jayne Mansfield Death Car.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Dearly Departed Tours, 6126 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3 hour Dearly Departed Tour
- Westwood Cemetery Map and a list of additional death locations for you to visit on your own
- Entry/Admission - Dearly Departed Tours
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Due to subject matter and possible language, this tour is not suitable for children
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 204 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
If you are in LA, this is a great tour to take. My teen daughter loves to read mysteries and thrillers, this was right up her alley! The tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and funny! The tour van was clean and comfortable. We truly enjoyed the tour!
Our guide was very knowledgeable on a tour that takes you to the dark side you could say of Los Angeles and celebrities!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Los Angeles specialist!
Product code: COOL-2552DDT