Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Explore the Glitz and Glamour of Hollywood and the laid-back sunshine of the Pacific coast as you explore Los Angeles with Big Bus. Enjoy the views, discover the history, and learn all the stories behind the city made famous for story-telling from our live guides or our multi-language recorder commentary.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Big Bus Tours Los Angeles
- 6737 Hollywood Blvd - Big Bus Welcome Center
- 6925 Hollywood Blvd - Dolby Theater at Hollywood and Highland
- 7425 Sunset Blvd - Guitar Center "Rock Walk"
- 8433 Sunset Blvd - The Comedy Store
- 1009 N San Vicente Blvd - Whiskey A Go Go
- 9385 Santa Monica Blvd - Beverly Gardens Park (Transfer to Beach Loop)
- Beverly Center - The Beverly Center
- 5905 Wilshire Blvd - LACMA/La Brea Tar Pits (Museum Row)
- 110 S Fairfax Ave - The Original Farmer's Market / The Grove
- 7280 Melrose Ave - Melrose Ave. Shopping
- 5515 Melrose Ave - Paramount Studios
TCL Chinese Theatres / Los Angeles County Museum of Art / Rodeo Drive
Operates: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, every 15-30 Minutes
Route Duration: 2 hours
- West 3rd Street - Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive
- 6385 Santa Monica Blvd - Beverly Gardens Park
- 10876 Lindbrook Dr - The Hammer Museum
- 10937 Weyburn Ave - Westwood/UCLA
- 201 S Santa Monica Blvd - 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Pier - Santa Monica Pier
- 107 Ocean Park Blvd - Ocean Park Beach
- 1715 Pacific Ave - Venice Boardwalk/Muscle Beach
- 404 W Washington Blvd - Venice Beach / Marina del Ray
Beverly Gardens Park / UCLA Store / Venice Beach / Marina del Rey Harbor
Operates: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Every 30 Minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Live English-speaking guide
- Recorded commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please call ahead for arrangements
- Show your paper or mobile voucher to a member of the Big Bus staff at any of the stops along your route to redeem.
- Redeem vouchers at the start of the tour at 6763 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90028 or at any Big Bus Stop
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Average 2.40 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Many of the stops for this bus tour were not clearly signposted so difficult to find, waiting times for buses were sometimes long, more interesting information about popular landmarks could be improved and later times for last buses would be better. Overall we found it quite an interesting tour but expensive for what you get, would probably choose cheaper public transport next time for main sights visited.
We were disappointed by this tour . The buses ran every 30 minutes and were not scheduled to accommodate the transfer between the red and blue loop . At the transfer point there were 3 beach loop buses idle while no Hollywood tour bus available. We were not able to get off and visit any stops because of the time constraints since the last bus back to the beach was at 3 pm .
The route is stock standard for all companies.
Audio is provided through head phones, with personal narration or recorded option (provided in several languages). The narration was disappointing with several guides. Rudd was a breath of fresh air though as he gave clock number directions with sights, insightful guidance and was really cheerful (thanks Rudd).
Sound quality on the provided headset was 3/10
Wear sunscreen and a hat in the top of the bus and be ready for heat stroke if seated on the bottom deck. Air conditioning is not adequate, contributing to nausea (one child vomited).
I’d recommend spending a few more bucks and going with a higher rated company.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5096P30
Similar Tours & Activities