Admission: Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
Delve into the natural world of past and present with admission to Los Angeles County's Natural History Museum. Encounter extraordinary dinosaurs, experience impressive nature, explore intriguing dioramas, and marvel at one of the most impressive gem and mineral collections in the world. The museum also features a seasonal Butterfly and Spider Pavilion and is home to one of the top fossil collections in California. Perfect for families as well as solo travelers, it's both an entertaining and educational way to spend an afternoon.
Visit: Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, 900 Exposition Blvd Exposition Park, Los Angeles, CA 90007-4057
Spend an enjoyable and educational afternoon exploring the National History Museum of Los Angeles County with a general admission ticket, which offers you access to a wealth of exhibits.
First, discover more than 300 fossils, marvel at 20 complete skeletons, and virtually excavate specimens at a series of multimedia stations in the Dinosaur Hall. Here, you can also view the world’s only Tyrannosaurus rex growth series, get a behind-the-scenes look at paleontologists in the Dino Lab, and see dinosaurs come alive at the Dinosaur Encounters show.
Then, journey through an epic evolutionary story that spans 65 million years and includes 240 specimens — such as mastodon and whale skeletons — as well as animal dioramas from North America and Africa.
Continue on to the Gem and Mineral Hall, which features more than 2,000 individual specimens and a vault containing diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and gold.
Find out how LA went from a tiny pueblo to a sprawling metropolis in the Becoming Los Angeles exhibit, and take a stroll past native plant species in the Nature Gardens, where kids and adults can take a closer look at how things grow in the Get Dirty Zone.
Before leaving, don’t forget to scope out L.A. creatures scurrying about the Nature Lab, and try your hand at interactive touch-screens that let you explore stories about Los Angeles’ plants and animals.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7/11/2019 - 5/24/2023
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Face coverings are required indoors for ALL guests over age 2. All patrons (currently 12+) are required to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours. Visitors 18+ must show a valid photo ID. Children 11 and under are currently exempt.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities