6-Hour Los Angeles City Tour
Experience the most comprehensive tour of Los Angeles in this 6-hour, 5-stop trip. Visit popular sites, including Farmers Market (Lunch stop), Santa Monica Beach, Downtown Los Angeles, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, and even movie star homes. You'll learn everything you need to know from where to eat and shop to where to party.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
The World Famous Hollywood Walk of Fame is the epicenter of Hollywood. See the Famous Chinese Theater from our doorstep here at LA City Tours. You will also be in awe of the Dolby Theater that hosts the annual Academy Awards. You will also be able to view the five pointed terrazzo stars.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
This amazing theater is within the Hollywood and Highland Complex. The Dolby Theater has been the venue of the annual Academy Awards ceremony.
This is along the Hollywood Walk of Fame and is directly across the street from LA City Tours Office.
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
The Famous Hollywood Chinese Theater which opened in May 1927.
Is the centerpiece for some of the top movie premiers of the past and current block buster movies.
This is where all the celebrity imprints are located in cement in the forecourt.
This is also located across from our flagship headquarters of LA City Tours.
Pass By: Capitol Records Building, 1750 Vine St Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-5209
One of the first thirteen story buildings in Los Angeles, The Capitol Records Building which was established in 1956. First recording session was done by Martha Tilton
Pass By: Pantages Theatre, 6233 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-5310
The Hollywood Pantages Theatre, built by the vaudeville impresario Alexander Pantages. The palatial Art Deco theater opened on June 4, 1930, as part of the Pantages Theatre Circuit.
Stop At: Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
The Griffith Observatory (Hollywood Sign) was completed in 1935 and one of the first planetariums for Los Angeles. This location at the top of Griffith Park commands some of the finest city views from Long Beach to Malibu with the view of the Hollywood Sign.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Get your photo of the Hollywood Sign via Griffith Park Observatory
Pass By: Downtown, Downtown, Los Angeles, California
Downtown Los Angeles along the way to the Pacific Ocean.
Highlights the cities business district and residential and theaters.
Stop At: Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-9328
A great place to take in the beautiful views of some of the most incredible designed yachts and is a great attraction for cafe's and restaurants along with the Lighthouse.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
This iconic neighborhood is the one out of many locations that is a must see. Venice Beach is also a main cultural hub that is the central to Los Angeles. This is where you can take in the sights of the Venice Skate Park, Muscle Beach and the promenade that extends to Santa Monica Beach to the west and past the Marina Del Rey Fisherman's Village to the east.
Stop At: Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica is the end and beginning of Route 66.
This stop commands the views of the Pacific Ocean and the Famous Santa Monica Pier constructed in 1916. This stop enables our guests a 20 min stop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Original Farmers Market, 6333 W 3rd St at Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
The Original Farmers Market was established back in 1934. Here you will find over a 100 grocers and retailers. Sample a variety of international cuisines all within steps of one another. Spend some time shopping over at the Grove which has a mixture of high-end retail and restaurants along with entertainment.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
The famous iconic thoroughfare through LA is that of the Sunset Strip. Where you can experience the sites of the some of the history that established some of the most famous music and cultural celebrities of the past and present.
See the sights of the Rainbow Bar and Grill which is the kitchen and watering hole to some of the most highlights musicians of the past and current. Alongside the Rainbow bar and Grill you will see the Roxy Theater the greatest Sunset Strip Music Venue.
heading east on the Sunset Strip we will pass by the Whiskey GoGo, Viper Room, and the Sunset Plaza holding court for the celebrities to wine and dine.
Stop At: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California
Rodeo Drive and the Golden Triangle is home to the finest and decadent boutiques within Beverly Hills. This 30 min stop will provide our guests with a taste of the luxury with its finest collection of boutique shops and cafe's that world has known to recognize with Beverly Hills.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 6806 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professionally Trained Informative Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please contact supplier for exact time and location offered)
- Morning Hotel Pick Up areas, Hollywood, Downtown, LAX area, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica.
- Noon Hotel Pick Up areas, Hollywood, Downtown, Beverly Hills.
- 11:30 am tour offers a 20 min stop in Venice Beach and 1 hour lunch stop in Santa Monica.
- Food and drinks
- 11:30 am tour does not stop at Farmers Market or Fisherman's Village
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free pick up from local hotels in Hollywood, West Hollywood, North Hollywood , Beverly Hills, Century City, Downtown LA, Mid-Wilshire, LAX and Santa Monica.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Choosing the "LA City Tours Office" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Hollywood Walk of Fame if you come early.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
Average 4.23 out of 5 stars based on 365 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Los Angeles specialist!
Product code: COOL-16580P1
Similar Tours & Activities