Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
Discover Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath on this day trip from London. Leave the city behind you and travel by air-conditioned coach to Windsor Castle, home of the British Royal Family for the last 900 years. Visit St George's Chapel and the State Apartments with your tour guide before traveling out to Salisbury, where the ancient rock formations of Stonehenge await. Continue on to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, visit the Roman Baths and enjoy a panoramic tour with your guide before returning to London.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: No. 1 Royal Crescent, 1 Royal Crescent, Bath BA1 2LR England
The Royal Crescent is a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in the city of Bath, England. Designed by the architect John Wood, the Younger and built between 1767 and 1774, it is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom and is a Grade I listed building. Although some changes have been made to the various interiors over the years, the Georgian stone façade remains much as it was when it was first built.
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Bath Abbey is an Anglican parish church and former Benedictine monastery in Bath, Somerset, England. Founded in the 7th century, it was reorganised in the 10th century and rebuilt in the 12th and 16th centuries; major restoration work was carried out by Sir George Gilbert Scott in the 1860s. It is one of the largest examples of Perpendicular Gothic architecture in the West Country. The cathedral was consolidated to Wells Cathedral in 1539 after the abbey was dissolved in the Dissolution of the Monasteries, but the name of the diocese has remained unchanged.
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
One of the most photographed examples of Georgian architecture in the city and one of only four bridges in the world to have shops across its full span on both sides, Pulteney Bridge was designed in 1769 by Robert Adam.
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
The Roman Baths, at the heart of the City of Bath World Heritage Site, consists of the remarkably preserved remains of one of the greatest religious spas of the ancient world. The city’s unique thermal springs rise in the site and the Baths still flow with natural hot water.(If you select include admission)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide helps bring the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and visit the world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Our first stop is Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe. Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where paintings by Van Dyck and Rubens hang from the walls and the ceilings are painted with elaborate, magnificent murals.
Step inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Meghan Markle and the tombs of prominent previous monarchs are located, including Henry VIII and Charles I. Don’t miss a colourful display of typical British pageantry that takes place every morning at the Changing the Guard ceremony, where the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place. If Her Majesty is in Windsor during your visit, you may be lucky enough to see the Royal Standard flying on the flagpole of the Round Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in England, is a chapel designed in the high-medieval Gothic style. It is both a Royal Peculiar, a church under the direct jurisdiction of the monarch, and the Chapel of the Order of the Garter. Seating approximately 800,it is located in the Lower Ward of the castle.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RH, UK
- Duration: 11 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Vauxhall Bridge Road, Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Pimlico, London, UK
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- Luxury Mercedes coach with FREE Wi-Fi access & reclining seats
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Admission to Roman Baths (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to the Roman Baths (if the option with no entrance fee is selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TP
- The Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Windsor Castle (the whole castle) is closed from 6th – 17th January (inclusive), 9th & 10th April 2020. We will offer you a walking tour of Windsor led by our expert guides – include to see the turrets and the outer walls of the castle, the long walk (which is used for processions) and a great shot of one of the castle courtyards from the outer gates. You will also be able to see the quaint streets, learn how this town has played such an intrinsic part in UK history and see views of where the recent Royal Wedding Procession passed by. After the walking tour you will also have some free time to wander around this beautiful market town.
- Stonehenge will be closed to visitors on 20 and 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. Tour will visit Avebury instead.
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Patty and James are great. Vast foundation of historical knowledge along with excellent driving skill.
This tour was AWESOME!
Our tour guide Leila, was nothing short of wonderful. Leila was full of knowledgeable information, and kept us entertained the entire time. Highly recommended!
Godfrey is very knowledgeable and funny. Barrye is very nice. It was nice trip!!! But 3 places were too much. I preferred Stonehenged and Windsor. Roman Baths was little bit boring.
Our Tourguide was fantastic! Knowledgeable, entertaining and practical. I was hesitant about joining a large group tour but the headsets made it easy to hear and keep up regardless of where we
were in the group. I highly recommend it!
Debra was the best tour guide that we have ever had. Funny, knowledgeable, and professional. Would highly recommend.
This was such a great trip. Our tour guide Kevin was great! It was definitely a long day, but worth it. We were able to see the changing of the guard at Windsor Castle, walk around Stonehenge, and explore the ancient pools at Bath. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone with a full day to spend on these tourist spots.
This was a wonderful tour! Our tour guide Saul was very knowledgeable about the sites we went to as well as the areas surrounding the sites! We had some rain and our bus driver Jo was fantastic.
Kevin (tour guide) and Tom (bus driver) were great! Very entertaining with historical information. Thank you for a great day.
Fabulous day in England!
Our guide was Chrissy. She had delightful stories to tell and was very informative. She has one of the nicest voices.
I was on crutches...broken ankle....and was so pleased that Chrissy got me a wheelchair at each stop.
James our driver was very good and at the end of the evening he hailed us a cab.
I thank both of you!
Each stop was so fascinating!
The trip was a long day...the stops were not nearly long enough....you would need days enjoy each place.
It was perfect to see all three in a day when time is short.
Loved Chris our guide he was entertaining and a huge wealth of knowledge about everything, not just Stonehenge which he was an archeologist on that sight for over 2 years. Every landmark known or unknown he had little bit of trivia and information to tell us. Never a dull moment. George our driver made us feel safe and sound with excellent driving skills and I loved that he ran a tight ship, especially where cleanliness was concerned. Overall excellent day even though the weather turned inclement by the time we got to Stonehenge we battled on anyway regardless. Will do this again on my next trip. Will make sure to book with Evan and Evans again and request for Chris and George. Thanks Anna
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3858EE021
Similar Tours & Activities
London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade