Let’s Roam Houston Scavenger Hunt
One of America's largest cities is home to parks of all shapes and sizes. On today's epic scavenger hunt of Downtown Houston, we'll discover parks, ballparks, cathedral squares and concrete plazas while gazing up at some of the city's most marvellous buildings. Along the way, you'll meet a lumber magnate, city founders and local baseball legends. It's time to strap on those walking shoes, round up some friends and book your Downtown Houston scavenger hunt today!
What You'll See: Minute Maid Park, City Hall, Discovery Green
What You'll See: Hermann Park, Museum District, Clayton Library
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Minute Maid Park
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Accessible 24/7 (daylight recommended)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-104204P5
Similar Tours & Activities