LEGOLAND California Admission and Transportation from Anaheim
Make your transfer To LEGOLAND Theme Park, easy, and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation, that will fit your travel needs and budget. Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party flight departures, arrivals, and travel arrangments. This Transfer includes a Single-Day Park Admission.
LEGOLAND® California Resort has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions including the new LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens Miniland Model Display with a 16-foot long Finalizer model made completely out of LEGO bricks plus six more scenes!
Private, One-way Transfer From Anaheim-Disneyland Resort and the surrounding communities,
To LEGOLAND. Includes One-Day Park Admission.
Pickup From the Airports/Port of Entry: Please contact us once you are ready for pickup.
Pickup From other locations: Please, contact us 10 minutes before pickup time for driver/vehicle information. This On-way Transfer includes park admission.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
Package includes Private, One-way Transfer To Legoland and One-Day Park Admission. Transfer From Anaheim-Disneyland Resort and the surrounding communities.
- John Wayne Airport, 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Anaheim Resort, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Disneyland Drive, Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Buena Park, CA, USA - Resoret Area Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Orange, CA, USA - Resort Area Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Irvine, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Huntington Beach, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Newport Beach, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office, and Landmarks.
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details:
- Legoland Drive, Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA - Legoland Theme Park.
- LEGOLAND California Hotel, 1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Fuel Surcharge
- LEGOLAND Single-Day Park Admission.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Luggage Restrictions Applies.
- Driver Gratuities are not included (Suggested at 15%-18%)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ======== AFFILIATES/PARTNERS SERVICES ========
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pickup/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. Also, is the Traveler responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- An After Hours Service Fee will be charged to ALL pickups between the hours of 09:00 pm (21:00) and 05:00 am (05:00) to the credit on file. Such fee will be charged For All transfers including Airport/Train Stations/Cruise Ports and any Other Port of Entry such, regardless of the nature of the delay. If the Guest does not want to be charged such fee that varies between $30.00 to $75.00 depending on pickup location and travel distance, the Guest has the Option to Cancel the service for a full refund, as long such service is canceled within 7 hours prior pickup time. If the Guest does not have a credit card on file, it is the Guest responsibility to contact RapidShuttle to pay for the said fee when a delay is imminent, and it will cause the pickup to occur between the above hours. For those Guests without a credit card on file, and that fail to contact RapidShuttle to Pay for the said fee, RapidShuttle reserves the right to either (1) Canceled the Reservation, or (2) Collect the Fee On-Board. If the Guest refuses to pay for the After Hours Service Fee, the Reservation will be considered Canceled At the Door, and No Refunds will be issued.
- Child Seats Available Upon Request For An Additional Fee.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- WAITING TIMES: For International Arrivals (Airport): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Domestic Arrivals (Airport): 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Cruise/Harbors/Trains: 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Any Other Locations: 5 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Because Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) can board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- Additional Information: Pre-plan like a pro, download the LEGOLAND California mobile app where you will have access to an interactive map to make exploring the Park easy, exclusive dining and retail offers, daily entertainment guide, ride information and height guide, park hours and directions and helpful in Park tips! Don't forget to bring some extra spending money for LEGOLAND California's "The Big Shop". It is jam-packed with one of the biggest selections of LEGO merchandise in the U.S.!
- Duration: At your leisure.
- Redemption Information: After booking this attraction, you will receive a coupon with your official trip itinerary. Print the coupon to present it at any LEGOLAND California ticket window to redeem for your tickets.
- Inclusions: 1 Day admission to LEGOLAND California. All visits must occur no later than 12/31/2019.
- LEGOLAND California - 10:00AM-5:00PM, seasonally the park will stay open as late as 8:00PM. LEGOLAND California is open daily during Spring Break, Summer and select holiday periods. The Park is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the off-season.
- Restriction Special Notes: LEGOLAND California is open daily during spring break, summer and select holiday periods. The Park is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays during select seasons. Water Park is open seasonally. Visit LEGOLAND.com/California for days and hours of operation when planning your visit. Park operating schedule is subject to change at any time without advanced notice. Please call 877-534-6526 for details. Please note that these details may change at any time without advanced notice.
- Cancel Policy: Tickets are non-refundable once issued.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-70058P168
Similar Tours & Activities