Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour from Las Vegas
Visit the nicest viewpoints of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon from Las Vegas. By traveling with a small group - Up to 14 people - and knowledgeable guide you'll get the best experience in two of the most beautiful spots on earth! Spend a full-day exploring the breathtaking nature of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. You'll hike, sightsee and discover the region's amazing and rich history
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
You will arrive at Bryce Canyon at approximately 11:00am. When you visit the beautiful canyon with its stunning hoodoo formations, red cliffs, pink soil, and ponderosa pines you will wonder why the area was not incorporated into the nearby national park. Named after the Mormon Pioneer Ebenezer Bryce, Bryce Canyon became a National Park in 1924. This park is famous for its unique geology, which consists of a series of horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters carved from the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah. Over time, erosion has shaped the colorful limestone rock into bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins and spires called hoodoos. Tinted with colors too numerous and subtle to name, these whimsically arranged rocks create a wondrous landscape of mazes, offering some of the most exciting and memorable walks and hikes imaginable. After visit Bryce Canyon, stop for lunch and than it's time to go to Zion National Park
Located at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin and Mojave Desert provinces in Southwestern Utah, Zion National Park protects 229 square miles (593 square km) of dramatic landscape with sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Follow the paths where ancient native people and pioneers walked. Gaze up at massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red that soar into a brilliant blue sky. Experience wilderness in a narrow slot canyon. Zion’s unique array of plants and animals will enchant you as you absorb the rich history of the past and enjoy the excitement of present day adventures.
At approximately 6pm you'll start your way back to Las Vegas. It's expected be back to your pick up location around 8:30pm depending on traffic conditions, stretching and restroom stops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon on a day trip from Las Vegas. Enjoy complimentary hotel pick up around 5:30am from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and also bottle water, beverages and snacks.
After get in the comfy minivan (up to 7 people) your first stop for stretching, goodies and restroom is going to be in Mesquite - NV. Than you'll head to Bryce Canyon but before that a stop at the amazing Red Canyon - UT.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 AM
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, English is default.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (optional).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Small group size for a personalized up to 14 people for an intimate experience.
- Service animals allowed
- Minimum of 5 participants (total) required for tour operates. If not met we call you on the day before with options for reschedule or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks are optional.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 202 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities