Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks Small Group Tour from Las Vegas
Visit the nicest viewpoints of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon from Las Vegas. By traveling with a small group - Up to 14 people - and knowledgeable guide you'll get the best experience in two of the most beautiful spots on earth! Spend a full-day exploring the breathtaking nature of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. You'll hike, sightsee and discover the region's amazing and rich history
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
You will arrive at Bryce Canyon at approximately 11:00am. When you visit the beautiful canyon with its stunning hoodoo formations, red cliffs, pink soil, and ponderosa pines you will wonder why the area was not incorporated into the nearby national park. Named after the Mormon Pioneer Ebenezer Bryce, Bryce Canyon became a National Park in 1924. This park is famous for its unique geology, which consists of a series of horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters carved from the eastern edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah. Over time, erosion has shaped the colorful limestone rock into bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins and spires called hoodoos. Tinted with colors too numerous and subtle to name, these whimsically arranged rocks create a wondrous landscape of mazes, offering some of the most exciting and memorable walks and hikes imaginable. After visit Bryce Canyon, stop for lunch and than it's time to go to Zion National Park
Located at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin and Mojave Desert provinces in Southwestern Utah, Zion National Park protects 229 square miles (593 square km) of dramatic landscape with sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Follow the paths where ancient native people and pioneers walked. Gaze up at massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red that soar into a brilliant blue sky. Experience wilderness in a narrow slot canyon. Zion’s unique array of plants and animals will enchant you as you absorb the rich history of the past and enjoy the excitement of present day adventures.
At approximately 6pm you'll start your way back to Las Vegas. It's expected be back to your pick up location around 8:30pm depending on traffic conditions, stretching and restroom stops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon on a day trip from Las Vegas. Enjoy complimentary hotel pick up around 5:30am from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and also bottle water, beverages and snacks.
After get in the comfy minivan (up to 7 people) your first stop for stretching, goodies and restroom is going to be in Mesquite - NV. Than you'll head to Bryce Canyon but before that a stop at the amazing Red Canyon - UT.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Mandalay Bay, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
2: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
3: Excalibur Hotel & Casino, 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
4: MGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
5: Tropicana Las Vegas – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Resort, 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
6: New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
7: Park MGM Las Vegas, 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
8: Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
9: ARIA Resort & Casino, 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158, USA
10: Vdara Hotel & Spa, 2600 W Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89158, USA
11: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
12: Bellagio Hotel and Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
13: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
14: Marriott's Grand Chateau, 75 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
15: The LINQ Hotel + Experience, 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
16: Harrah's Las Vegas, 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
17: Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
18: The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, 160 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
19: Tuscany Suites & Casinos, 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
20: Best Western Plus Casino Royale – Center Strip, 3411 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
21: The Venetian Las Vegas, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
22: The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort, 3325 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
23: Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
24: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
25: The Mirage, 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
26: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
27: Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
28: Circus Circus Hotel and Casino, 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
29: SAHARA Las Vegas, 2535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
30: The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod, 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
31: Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 129 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels (more than 20 hotels) on the Las Vegas Strip from Mandalay Bay to Stratosphere Casino and Hotel. We also pick up at Golden Nugget - Freemont Area.
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, English is default.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (optional).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Small group size for a personalized up to 14 people for an intimate experience.
- Service animals allowed
- Minimum of four participants (total) required for tour operates. If not met we call you on the day before with options for reschedule or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 95 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-75659P2
Similar Tours & Activities