Walking Food Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
A unique, foodie-lover ran tour curated by a Las Vegas native with 20+ years of experience in the food and beverage industry. You'll discover places that the locals like to eat and drink as you learn fun facts about the city and visit top attractions for photos. Your guide of Las Vegas culture through food!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Several menus to choose from
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taste Buzz Food Tours, 1508 Banner Cir, Las Vegas, NV 89102-1517
Indulge yourself with a variety of scrumptious small bites from local favorite restaurants and eateries located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. You’ll enjoy one to two tastings of signature items at each location while you learn about the city, stop at attractions, and meet some of the friendly faces in the Las Vegas food and beverage industry.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd S Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1920
Your foodie adventure begins here!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Cosmopolitan Casino, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4309
Learn about the secrets of one of the most beloved hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Visit some of the top attractions in the city including the Bellagio fountains, the Bellagio conservatory, Chihuly glass, and the world's largest chocolate fountain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flamingo Wildlife Habitat, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8934
A hidden Vegas attraction inside the oldest hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip! We'll stop to take photos and learn a little bit about Vegas history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar Shops, 3635 Las Vegas Blvd S In Front of Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4363
Cross the street and visit an outdoor shopping mall, filled with fun places to eat, drink, and souvenir shop. Discover a great place to hang out and you'll enjoy your next tasting - a local favorite!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The LINQ Promenade, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd S between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8921
Another great local favorite hangout! Filled with shops, bars, and places to eat, we'll finish the tour here with something savory and something sweet!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Flights Restaurant By Alex Hult - Las Vegas, 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #350, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Food tasting (enough for a complete meal)
- Local tour guide
- Taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Taste Buzz Food Tours
- Drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for purchase)
- Water bottle
- Transportation to and from your tour
- Cash gratuity for your tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- A water bottle is recommended especially in summer months.
- Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and you must contact tour operator in advance.
- Tastings will not be provided to non-paying children, but can share with a paying adult (one child per adult).
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You must contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Late arrivals are not admitted to join if they arrive 30 minutes after the commencement of the scheduled tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome to show appreciation for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great tour, enjoyed our tour guide Stephanie. She kept the conversation flowing with her knowledge of the strip, the establishments we were visiting and getting to know us.
Although it was raining off and on throughout the day, we had seven stops in total, going from the Cosmopolitan to the Bellagio and across to the Flamingo and Linq/High Roller. Food ranged from mixed egg and potato with chives and bread at the legendary Eggslut to a delightfully messy 'house dog' with a deep-fried Oreo on the side in the food area of Bally's. Dessert stops were at a gelato spot and Sprinkles, the cupcake specialist.
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour, our guide Stephanie was great. Worth doing the tour if you've only just arrived in Vegas if you're completely bewildered by the choices on offer.
Elizabeth was a very good "host" for our walking tour including fun facts and tasty eats. Good variety of stops with an easy walk. I would definetly recommend this tour
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-46865P5
Similar Tours & Activities