Camping Trip: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
This small group (maximum 10 pax) camping tour is designed for outdoor and nature lovers. You will find yourself out with an experienced guide in some of the most spectacular and awe-inspiring locations in the world. Explore the American Wild West and the birthplace of the historic Route 66 all while riding on our 2019 Mercedes Benz high roof van. You will explore the nature wonder - Grand Canyon NP, along with the famous Horseshoe Bend. You will also visit the real Antelope Canyon not the X Canyon. On the way back we will stop at the Glen Canyon Dam. We will provide all the necessary camping gears so make sure you travel light. You have our commitment to make this adventure you will always remember.
Day 1: Explore the birthplace of historic Route 66 - Grand Canyon National Park - Camping at Page - Stargazing
Stop At: The Historic Seligman Sundries, 22405 Historic Route 66, Seligman, AZ 86337
Seligman, the Birthplace of Historic Route 66. the Main Street of America or the Mother Road. You will have chance to drink coffee, take pictures, learn and experience the town that originated the Historic Route 66 and inspired the movie Cars!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Our professional guide will walk with you to the Mather Point number one choice to first gaze over the Grand Canyon and Desert View Watchtower built in 1932 right on the cliff edge and visible for many miles across this part of the canyon. Prepare for spectacular views and breathtaking landscapes that will last you a lifetime. You will have to see it to believe it! Your small group guide will point out the many South rim points and the history behind each one.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Lake Powell - the incredible, iconic and the second largest man-made reservoir in the States. Without a doubt one of the most fascinating locations in the western USA. You will set up tents and do the cook-out with your guide. Enjoy your delicious dinner while sharing life experiences with new friends. We can guarantee this adventure you can not find in any other trip. The spectacular night sky and the breathtaking sunrise will definitely surprise you.
Duration: 12 hours
• Dinner: You will make dinner with your guide, and enjoy it with new friends while enjoying the beauty of nature.
• Breakfast: We will provide juice, fresh fruits, bread, energy bar or bagel every morning.
Accommodation included: We will provide all the camping gear necessary for this trip. Please bring personal items (e.g: toothbrushes) with you.
Day 2: We will take you to two breathtaking places in Northern Arizona - Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Glen Dam.
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Horseshoe Bend is #1 attraction in both the Lake Powell and Page, Arizona area. From the parking lot, there is a hike on a dirt trail which is uphill and then down about 0.75 mile/1.2 kilometers each way. Look over the edge about 1000 feet down to a unique, extraordinary rock formation in the Colorado River.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
During this tour you will have the opportunity to explore the Antelope Canyon. One of the most photogenic places in the USA. A slot canyon like no other on earth. This sight is a work of art from mother nature, millions of years of water and wind carving into the rocks built this incredible place, your pictures will sure look outstanding at this location! (Entrance not included)
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Glen Canyon Dam Overlook, Scenic View Rd, Page, AZ
On our way back to Las Vegas we will stop for pictures and learn about the controversial Glen Canyon Dam. One of the biggest Dams in the USA.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Breakfast: Each passenger will be provided with healthy breakfast on both days.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
6:00am - 6:30am, our professional guide will pick you up from your hotel. (Any hotel along the Las Vegas Strip)
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.4/23/2020 - 10/29/2020
4/15/2021 - 10/16/2021
Thursday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Thursday: 06:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 06:30 AM - 06:30 PM
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Grand Canyon National Park Admission
- Horseshoe Bend Admission
- Lake Powell Admission
- Unlimited drinking water
- Entry/Admission - The Historic Seligman Sundries
- Entry/Admission - Lake Powell
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Glen Canyon Dam Overlook
- Antelope Canyon admission
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight (30 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not recommend this tour for children under 5 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-110263P3
Similar Tours & Activities